bty
    bty is offline New Member

Unhappy Legal alt to clomid? (source went bad)

First of all, yes I know I broke the cardinal rule and did not get the clomid along with my sus (I am on week 6 of an 8 week cycle) but my source was a very, very good friend of mine until he went sorta psycho and decided he no longer wanted to be friends (still not sure why). He convinced me I didnt need to buy it from him with my sus as he had a bunch of it and would hold on to it until I needed it post cycle. Stupid, stupid me Anyhow, is there something legal that is similar to clomid that will jump start my natural test again? At least a little bit? I would prefer not to lose all my gains but I guess its the price I might have to pay for being stupid and listening to a friend. I have an idea of who at my gym uses along with a guy at a supplement store but its a question of getting them to trust me enough in the 4-5 weeks I have til I need to start the clomid (never needed another source as I got the stuff at a good price). Thanks guys, I know if anyone knows it will be someone here

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    That's a terrible story. I guess there's also no way to prolong your cycle either huh, give you a little more time to find clomid. How close do you live to Mexico lol? Seriously though, I would probably start asking as discretely as possible. After all, it's just clomid. You might get lucky.

viper is offline Member
    sorry bro...there is nothing that you can buy over the counter that will help you enouch.....good luck

Ironweb is offline Member
    I don't think there is anything that I know of OTC that will work like clomid. However if your in a pinch my best advice is to buy some ZMA tabs. Zinc may be your best shot.

Iron Ghost is offline New Member
    Maybe a whole lotta tribulus and chrysin. But you would probably spend more money on that than clomid to get 1/5 the results.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Yeah bro tribulus, 1500mg a day, and get some ZMA. Other than that I am not sure what to tell you.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I know this is stupid since you just lost your source and you asked for something legal.. but also keep a look out for hcg eh?

prichy is offline Banned
    u can get clomid at any good toy store

No source posting!!
    Last edited by Billy Boy; 02-02-2002 at 05:56 AM.

bty
    Thanks guys, I knew you all would know but it is like I feared, without clomid I am pretty much screwed. I could lengthen my cycle by two weeks by using only 250 of sus the next four weeks but that would be a waste of sus. I'm gonna try to find another source or at least get my old friend to sell it to me with a large profit for him (otherwise I just wasted all the money on sus anyhow and they say everyone has a price). Lol, hmm, Mexico is only like 10 hours away from me in NorCal .

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Take 45mg of zinc and get some tribulis it might help

G-S Guest
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by prichy
    [
    ??? Didn't think that post would last...

.............it did,nt
    Last edited by Billy Boy; 02-02-2002 at 05:57 AM.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get some tribestan... high quality tribilius. It may help, even if only mentally. Take like 6-8 a day.

bty
    Thanks again guys! It looks like I am going to be able to pick some up locally (suppose to get it tomorrow) but the only problem is that I could only get 30. Thats 6 short of the recommended but its better than nothing. So should I stop 6 days early, cut the number of days on 100mg to 4, cut the days on 100 mg to 7 and stop 3 days early or some other combination? Thanks!

Take 2 (100mg's) for 10 days then 1 (50mg's) for another 10 days... totaling 30.

bty
    No 300 mg frontloading?

It's all about personal preference. Having 30 pills, I do with what I perscribed eariler. It worked for me.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Tribulus and maybe I hate to say it.. but Andro maybe.. get the nutsacks producing again..

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Dude get a girl you trust to goto a pharmacy or planned parenthood and say they want to get some clomid to regulate ovulation since it is an "ovulation stimulator". Chances are that they can get it.

J-Bud is offline Associate Member
    Has anyone tried the above method? Any luck? Heck that would rock if I can get someone to do it for me.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    i had a simliar problem i came off for 3 weeks with no clomid and thankfully only lost 4 lbs I just got ahold of some anavar to take until my clo arives

Clomid is NOT ILLEGAL. Its available over the counter. I can't say it about every state but i know in NY (b/c I live there) and CT (b/c I goto school there) you can get it over the counter. Chances are girls have and easier time getting there hands on it. I have done it this way. It hads worked for me.

Woot, a friend of mine works at a place like Planned parenthood. Thanks for the info man, i was sweating that.

Doh What shitty luck, Clomid is a perscription only med in Missouri Back to the hunt I guess...

10sne1 is offline New Member
    will you really loose all of your gains if you don't take clomid?

Methuselah is offline Member
    Go to your doctor and cop a plea.

It is not about gains bro, it is mostly about getting your body to start producing it's own test again. that is the most important thing, I mean gains are great too everyone wants to keep them and Clomid will do that, but your body needs to start producing it's own supply of test, otherwise you will be stuck with taking gear for the rest of your life.. (hmm not a bad idea)... well yeah it would be kinda expensive.. anyways.. But the thought was nice.. anyways seriously brutha, do some more research, next time, order that first. I have more clomid and nolv than I do gear right now, I always order that first and make sure I have plenty on hand. Clomid is cheap cheap, and worth every penny when you do gear.

nemesis is offline New Member
    NOT ONLY WILL YOU LOSE YOUR gains but you might end up crashing like a mofo, and crashing is one thing you dont want to experience. one time i saw some product at gnc called T-protect
    (helps prevent tes conversion)<----- thats what it said on the bottle. that and tribullis is what i would try as last resort bro.
    oh by the way, becarefull with the hcg it can cause gyno, if not
    done right. i use it around week 6 or 7 just so my balls wont be small.;)
    Last edited by nemesis; 03-07-2002 at 11:18 PM.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    As far as using Andro to get your body to produce test again, well thats just not a good idea.

Andro like gear gives "negative feedback" to you test system. It will nto make your body start producing more test, it will just suppress it. The opposite of what you want!

However I was thinking...you might possibly wanna try stacking a 4-Diol with 1-Diol or Nor-Diol and 1-Diol towards the end of your cycle. Like I said, it will produce that negative feed back, but because the Andros produce less test than gear, it might enable your test system to produce, even if minimumly, again. Try starting a Diol stack towars the end of your cycle, then start taking ZMA, and Trib 3 days before you end an Andro cycle.

My rationale is this: To get the body to slowly start producing its own test, without letting your aggregate test levels drop dramatically, rather more slowly.

So this is the logic:
    Gear Cycle ---> Super test levels.
    bring it down a notch
    Andro Cycle ---> Lower test levels, but still much higher than normal
    bring it down another step.
    ZMA/Trib Cycle ---> Lower test levels, slightly higher than normal.

The general idea is gradual lowering artifical test levels while gradualy building natural test levels back up.

I havent tested this idea. but it makes sense. I mean if all else fails, its worth a shot. What do you guys think?

flexman94 is offline New Member
    in ny can anyone just walk into a pharmacyand buy it?

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    thats pretty good but i think taking large amounts of andro can be bad after a cycle. a buddy of mine took a winny, deca cycle and took the andro thereafter and his blood platlid count is fucked. , i dunno but just worth tellin u guys

You usually need a perscription but if you goto planned parenthood and your girl explains that having trouble regulating ovulation they will call in the script to a CVS or some other place of your choice and you can go pick it up. The girl has to do all the talking though. So find someone you know and trust.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Goto the search engine snd type "clomid". Afterward, comeback on this board and ask for referance. You have few weeks before you start your clomid, act now.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I have to say that Im in a similar boat----I have my gear, but no chance in hell of getting any anti-e's....I asked my source for clomid and nolva and he laughed in my face, saying that those were used in the 80's...needless to say, he doesnt have them and wont get them, so, now, I have no clue of what to do, I haven't started my cycle and didnt want to until I got ahold of those anti's but now....doesnt look as if its even possible....so Ima bump this and hope for some more otc alternatives. Thanks for any info
    -Cy

My advice Iron, get a new supplier.. if he is telling you that, he doesn't know enough to be selling it anyways..

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    i totally agree with you Sicilian---i prob should look for another source, but gear is hard to come by around my way, so I gotta stay with him for the goods, its just bad that I cant everything that I could need.
    -Cy

Thread Information