Thread: finiplix dmso?

MetalGearSolid is offline New Member

Question finiplix dmso?

hey guys..im wonderin if anyone here knows how to mix up the finaplix with dmso..can get that stuff all day and just wonderin how its done?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Better off injecting. From what I hear it smells quite bad. It also works better if injected.

BIGBry is offline Junior Member
    Take the dsmo put a little water and crush up the dsmo really fine and then with plastic wrap, wrap it around your legs. the problem with this is that you will smell like gralic. It is better to use animals conversion kits, and make it injectable.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    also with DMSO in particular you will be letting all the impurities into your body.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Hold up guys!!!!!Here is how I do it and its working rather well.Use 1cc ofDMSO on a spoon add your crushed fina 40-60mgs. and mix it up(I use a toothpick).Then using a candle or lighter I heat the spoon up just enouph to really blend it well.Apply ONLY to the tops of your feet or hands,wrap with plastic wrap then an ace bandage and go to bed.Be sure you wash with an anti bacterial soap and you'll be fine.Other parts of your body are either to thick or sensitive and you will burn or rash.Alot of these guys are way to needle happy,Ive used DMSO and have had no probs with odor and very happy with the gains.Make sure you have clomid!Please go to www.elitefitness.com and do some reading before you start.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    the best part seems to be on top of your feet where the most veins are at. it was only moderately effective for me and i stunk all over, not just my breath. it was nasty.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Jamergsxr is right on the money! I would like to add a few things one drink lots of water- at least a gallon a day. Two take cranberry extract for your kidneys. I will put a link to the Fina Board at the bottom of this post stop by check it out I think it may help you!

Rocket

http://pub24.ezboard.com/bfinaplix

jammergsxr is offline Member
    DR.,sorry to hear about your bad expierience.How much DMSO was you using?The most I ever use is 1cc for 3 tabs.Rocket is right,keep your urine clear!!!!lots of water!

Thread Information