flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

Exclamation freaked out please help...

i'm currently on a cycle of tren prop and anadrol .
    the problem is my arms and hands look flush all the time. could this be from increased red blood cells from the anadrol?
    Last edited by flabbywussy; 03-06-2005 at 07:24 AM.

anyone?

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    I've taken anadrol and hated it. Never had flush looking arms or hands. But my left arm would throb with pain when my BP was elevated. I'll never take it again!

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I get purple looking bloches on my arms when i get a good pump sometimes. It looks like a bruise, then it goes away. I don't know what it is.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Me too. This ia a good thread. I would like to know as well. Mine show up on the under part of my arms, benieth my forearms kinda. Elevated BP maybe?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I wandered the same thing but attributed it to some niacin I was taking. What vitamins are you on? It has been awhile since I have taken drol, but I felt more nausiated than anything else. But the size and strength... My interest is perked if a-bombs could cause oxygenation of the skin?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I wandered the same thing but attributed it to some niacin I was taking. What vitamins are you on? It has been awhile since I have taken drol, but I felt more nausiated than anything else. But the size and strength... My interest is perked if a-bombs could cause oxygenation of the skin?
    just one multivitamin, but i've taken those through my other cycles too.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    BP is the cause, in addition it could be taxing your liver and kidneys, no cranberry or milk thistle?

bigjaylow is offline Associate Member
    I'm on drol now and I've noticed the samething my body looks entirely redder. Let me ask you something have you gotten blurry vision or just did'nt feel right in the head like your head is just empty. I know it sounds crazy but it has happen to me twice since I started drol 3 weeks ago. I still have alot left but i don't think I'll do drol ever again once I'm done these.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjaylow
    I'm on drol now and I've noticed the samething my body looks entirely redder. Let me ask you something have you gotten blurry vision or just did'nt feel right in the head like your head is just empty. I know it sounds crazy but it has happen to me twice since I started drol 3 weeks ago. I still have alot left but i don't think I'll do drol ever again once I'm done these.
    for the other question yes, i take milk thistle.

i maybe have gotten blurry vision a couple of times, but none of the other symptoms.

Thread Information