c rob is offline New Member

some simple advice on dbol please

Hey fellas I have a few questions to ask..................i have been thinking of taking some dbol tabs theyre the 50mg. I have done alot of research and kinda got some mixed opinions so im a little confused. First of all should i start milk thistle as soon as I start the dbol and if so how much. Oh and i was only thinking of taking like 25mgs a day of the dbol for about 5 weeks. and what about the clomid at the end. And any severe side effects that could occur from this cycle.

About three weeks ago i came off of a cycle of a diluted dbol (legal version) so how long should i wait before starting a cycle of the real thing. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
    C Rob

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    You won't keep much of your gains off of a dbol only cycle...The only guys who do are the one's who run it for 12 weeks but I would not recommend doing that..

Start using milk thistle, ALA, and Tyler's Liver detox a couple weeks before you start the orals...You can purchase the Tyler's at www.anabolicfitness.net...

You really should think about adding something like test to your cycle...

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    JMO,i didn't notice u mentioned NOLVADEX ,should look into that

c rob is offline New Member
    thanks for the advice guys. and i do have plenty of clo and nolvadex on hand. also how much milk thistle and ala should i take.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    800 mg of milk thistle and around 600 of ala. and people never tell u to take dbol only cycles but just about everyone will tell u they did it first. i know many people from here and friends that have kept 15 lbs on dbol but if u want to keep the gains i would go alittle longer on the dbol but have your liver values checked periodically and u should start the milk thistle and ala a few weeks before u start the bol.

ps and remember if u need some let me know i start gnc next week
    leighty

Thread Information