Thread: deca dick

SJP
    SJP is offline New Member

deca dick

What exactly is "deca -dick?" Does this mean you can't get it up, or lack of sex drive?....what does it mean? Is this perminant?

Mike P.T. is offline New Member
    "Deca Dick" is the term used to describe the impotent phase when takin a deca only cycle. I myself have experienced this about 2 years ago when I ran a deca only cycle for a lengthy period of time. This was before I knew of it though. Anyway, what happens is this. When u take deca which is a high anabolic but is low in adrogens what happens is since your natural test levels still get shut down, you no longer have even the natural high androgens in your blood and are left with the deca as your dominant hormone. Increased androgenic effects effects mainly from dht is what's responsible for sex drive. Also, because nandrolone 's are also progesterone like in effect that may further get in the way with sex drive as well. Hope this helped some.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    1 of my friends ran deca /test cycle. He ran the deca for 10 weeks and the test for 8 weeks...why? Cause the dumb ass does not get online to AR and read.

I think he is having a hard time explaining it to the girl he just recently started seeing..... oh well!

Also happened to another friend of mine when he did a Deca only cycle. That why I might not add in the deca next cycle.... oh well.

SJP
    Wow, scary shit! Thanks guys. Anyway to prevent this?

SJP
    Does a similar thing happen with dynabolin? Either way, how can one prevent this? With test?

quasar is offline Associate Member
    run test with the deca , the test will replace your natty test which is shut down from the deca

Mike P.T. is offline New Member
    Originally posted by quasar
    run test with the deca, the test will replace your natty test which is shut down from the deca
    A mild alternative though if you don't want to run with test would be proviron . 50mg a day should do the trick.

Thread Information