Thread: Necomer

SlickG3 is offline New Member

Exclamation Necomer

Hey I am brand new to the steroid world, somewhat. I took testosterone enthatate for around 6 weeks at 1 cc a week and quit for personal reasons. I have begun working out again, and wanting to use something to help my gains. I am 5'11" and weigh around 155 lbs. I am wanting to do a cycle around 8 weeks with minimal side effects. I just want to gain a solid 15 lbs. I have looked at anabol, but just want some expert advice on what I should take, I am not looking to be huge. Please send me some info (more than just 3 or 4 sentences) on what you recommend, thanks!!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    5'11" 155? I suggest rechecking your diet making sure that its on check. Also how long have you been working out? Steroids are not a quick fix bro, if you dont have a solid base it will be useless.

Thats 3 sentences, 4 including this one.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro you need to workout for a year or more to get you tendons built up. 15lbs doesn't need gear it needs food

JohnnyB

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    get that diet into shape b4 even thinking of AS! do some research

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    At your weight, 15 pounds of muscle can easily be put on with a good diet and consistent lifting. Some creatine and protein supplements are all you need. A cycle may be where you're heading but it sounds like you're not there yet.

SlickG3 is offline New Member
    I've been working out for a year or so, and I feel as though due to my genetics I have hit my plataeu. What do you recommend I take, as far as supplements or AS go to get the extra pounds I want. My diet is not the best, but is scheduled. High on calories and protein. Any recommendations are gladly accepted though!!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    what was in that 1cc a week?

Thread Information