dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member

Smile mellow out every one

today I have read 3 threds where people are getting pissy.
    when you post a question and dont like the answer, that is not a reason to start calling people fags and A$$ holes. I understand that a lot of senior
    members get tired of all the simple questions but there is no need to flame.
    and as for newbies, use the search button and if ya do get poked at a little or flamed take it as a joke and nothing more. If you start telling others to f--k off it wont be long before nobody will answer your questions. we are all here to learn and have some fun in the prosess so lets all cill a bit.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    yeah you are right, but some questions are off the wall, and i would feel like an idiot for even asking some of them.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    i like your avatar milpoldan1

thanks, a shirt i had couldnt wear it until i got out of the army wife is still in she hates,

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    i like your avatar milpoldan1
    Oh and two banana's because thats what they both are

Served is offline Associate Member
    No disrespect, but sometimes I feel afraid to posts here at AR,..even on other peoples threads. That is why my post count is the way it is!!! If you dont have at least 1k post count, you might as well bend over and take it like a man

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember when I was an uneducated newbie. I have a soft spot for them.

yeah, but some things you should just know you cant post, common sense this isnt a secure sight

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Served
    No disrespect, but sometimes I feel afraid to posts here at AR,..even on other peoples threads. That is why my post count is the way it is!!! If you dont have at least 1k post count, you might as well bend over and take it like a man
    Seriously you shouldnt feel like that. That is one of the best things about this board. Flaming is fairly strictly moderated. Oh and dont ask another fuktard question like this again. Jokeing la. (Thats Singaporian for jokeing)

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I know what you mean dude. Don't be afraid to ask. Use the search first and if you are still confused or have questions the post em. And I'm open to pm's to help where i can...
    -fitness

O.fO.shO is offline Member

I noticed that too . I mostly read here , but im member at a couple other boards . It seems real hostile here . The other boards im on i hardly ever see a flame.

.....but then again i find that AR has alot more 'experienced' bro's , and alot more info .

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    yes don't let people cracking jokes get to you, it took me a while to figure that out right Loz?

i dont think its that bad, but come on some people have no common sense. Not meaning you served.

Served is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    I noticed that too . I mostly read here , but im member at a couple other boards . It seems real hostile here . The other boards im on i hardly ever see a flame.

.....but then again i find that AR has alot more 'experienced' bro's , and alot more info .
    Yeah you are right. I think a lot of times you really can't understand what people are saying from a computer. I'm sure half of the stuff said is taken the wrong way.

seanw is offline Banned
    Hey Vic, no comments about the Avatar ? Come on man, you are letting the side down !!!

I had 7 posts when I was made a mod...

Honestly, Quality is more important than Quantity...

Asking a good question is better than giving a bad answer....alot of what I've learned is from doing research on Medical sites to try and answer a really good question.

well i wasn't gonna say anything but does your wife throw on the strap-on dildo and ride you to town with that hair do?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    yes don't let people cracking jokes get to you, it took me a while to figure that out right Loz?
    Well it does take retarded people longer to figure things out, 1vic if you n-e-e-d m-e t-o s-l-o-w d-o-w-n j-u-s-t a-s-k.

huh? who said that?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    huh? who said that?

seanw is offline Banned
    well i wasn't gonna say anything but does your wife throw on the strap-on dildo and ride you to town with that hair do?
    Dont bring my wife and kid into this you horse rideing, sprear throwing wanker

Logan13 is offline Banned

I do not like your avatar, milpoldan1. I think that a better one would be a picture John Kerry and Osama drinking a beer together and laughing about that crazy 911 thing. As Winston Churchill: If you are 20 but not a Democrat you have no heart, if you are 40 but not a Republican you have no brain.
    -peace

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    lol....glad we can all have fun. the point of the post was to bring down the "f--k you"
    remarks. we can all take some lip from our bros, after all that is what guys do, make fun of each other. as long as it is just that....fun

to each there own, but i had to work for him for the last four years in the army

Democrat=home
    Republican=deployed

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Seriously you shouldnt feel like that. That is one of the best things about this board. Flaming is fairly strictly moderated. Oh and dont ask another fuktard question like this again. Jokeing la. (Thats Singaporian for jokeing)
    Most excellent. You got to hand it to the Thailanders to name a bay "Fuk-it", the spelling was adjusted so it would survive the board's auto censors... now if they would let us name towns in Florida like that... we'd be in great shape.

thank you for your service!!

I thank you for your service man!! I served in the first gulf war. But, did you not know when you signed up that the military goes overseas?

The problem with searches is something are too simple to search. Got a dbol question, put dbol in to the search engine. Good luck finding your answer before the second coming of Allah Buddah Christ.

Also some people are new to the message board system and have no idea how to do a search. Have mercy on the newbs. They are what keeps me on my toes and makes this board grow.

Some of the worst answers I've seen have come from people with the highest postcounts.

Don't worry about asking "stupid" questions...

yeah of course i did but in the last three years i have been to iraq twice and kuwait once, and my wife is on back to back deployments to iraq a year each with a nine month break, i dont mind it, but you can only do so much in 5 years before you get burned out, in 5 years i spent a total of 3 years and 10 months over seas

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Roid rage , perhaps?

yes

I really do feel for your family with that deployment schedule MILPOLDAN1. And again, I really appreciate your family's service. I am upset with the people who made it necessary that we be there in the first place, and that isn't Bush.

How in the hell did this turn in to a political thread??????

i dont know sorry, someone asked question

Lozgod,
    I am enlightening you. It was a loose topic anyway.

loose topic? Is that like a loose stool?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I find that i can get more information using the search than starting a thread myself. these newbies want their questions answered directly to them so they just have to check their own thread and its rediculous. I've been on here like 6 months and maybe started 5 threads. It is a joke some of the questions posted and on top of that it sends our legit questions so low on the list they dont get responses. If i was a mod on here and someone posted a drink winny type question i would reply "search" and lock the thread.

well good night all gym calls at 0400

zuke is offline Member
    speaking of loose stool, i just spent the last twelve hours traveling by air... this airport food is going to have to be my cheat meals for the next month... not to mention the price

Thread Information