GetBiggg is offline Associate Member

Bad pain in thigh after first injection

what's up bros
    on monday I did my very fist injection. 300mg of test e... the injection went faily smooth. hardest part was getting the cap off the needle. was a little nervous but I had my much more experienced friend with me.
    I didn't really rub it all that much or walk around, which I realize I should have done, but late that night, the next morning my leg hurt something fierce. Today is wednesday and it's still hurting pretty bad.
    I'm walking around like a gimp having trouble going up stairs and everything. I can't have this for 12 weeks... everyone will know somethigns up... and a "tough squat day" only works so many times.
    I'm going to start adding b-12 or oil or something in with my injection soon.

my question is, is this normal.. did I screw up? my friend says it's normal and prolly just hurts b/c it's my first time.

on friday when I inject again I think i'm going to shoot in my glute. I can' deal with pain sitting as long as I can walk around without looking like I broke an ankle.
    should I experience less pain in the glute, will I be more mobile?
    are there any reasons my leg could be hurting so bad...? is that normal?
    I could be slightly overracting but any feedback is welcome.
    thanks bros

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Very common to be sore for a couple days. What brand is your gear?

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    in my opinion the glutes are the only way to go.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    weve all went through this,..youll be fine,.just make sure everything is always sterile and use the correct injection techniques..good luck.

hah well i'm certainly sore to say the least. I look like an idiot walkin around. On friday i'm defly tryin the glute out...
    i'd rather have my ass hurt and be able to walk than gimp around for 3 months...

should it get better over time... or will it make my quad this sore whenever I inject?

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    My first few shots always hurt the most for some reason. They all will though. Best you can so is warm oil up, inject properly, gently massage afterword, and stretch it out real good next few days. Warning signs would be swelling, redness, warmth.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    i had the same problem when i was in the army from some test e, and my kennel master would always ask me why i was walking a little funny, i would just make up some stupid excuse seemed like everyday.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    my first shot went into my thigh too (1.5 cc test e), and left me limping for like 5 days. after that i've shot into the middle of my delt and it's much better- less soreness period and no gimping.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Dude... my first one was the exact same way... its called the "propionate peg-leg" or the "sustanon strut" lol

I know why too, I injected too fast... you should take like 90 seconds to inject 1cc. Massage the site afterwards and put some icy-hot on it. Heating the syringe with oil in it helps too. Good luck.

well it's thursday and I can walk around normal.... well normal enough not to get ppl being like what happend to you...

but AandF, I defly injected much faster than 90seconds.... i'm still going to try the good old rear end tomorrow... seems like that should offer me the least amount of discomfort for some reason...

if that leaves me gimpy too.. I guess maybe i'll try the delt...
    oh well.. no pain no gain huh??
    thanks though bros, I was starting to think i'd hit a vital nerve or completely screwed up or something... hahah
    Last edited by GetBiggg; 03-10-2005 at 09:11 AM.

ajseldon is offline New Member
    i have tried to put it in my butt cheek and it hurts so bad to sit down i use my leg but now 4 hrs later i have this sharp pain in my inner lower thigh that feels like a ball of pain like a knot ive been injecting for about 9 weeks now and the first time it has happened but when i did inject i didnt even feel the needle...????

leewil1 is offline Junior Member
    Girl, lol.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Please don't bump seven year old threads. There are threads from the past few days about this subject.

Thread Information