Thread: tren cycle

thriler42 is offline New Member

Smile tren cycle

Dear Guys and gals,

Am fixing to start a tren winny,test cycle around the end of the month can u tell me two things what kind of strength increase can i expect ?and tell me about the tren cough? what is it and should i get alarmed?

thanks

PunkRawk is offline Member
    big time strength increase.....very little mass or weight gain....

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    How about some info about you? Age, Cycle expierience, Diet, workout etc... We will start there

thriler42 is offline New Member
    Been working out steady for two yrs now,on and off before that for yrs. i weight 152 am 43 yrs. old try to eat clean but cheat a little, i have cerebral palsy and walk on crutches and use wheelchair. First cycle was 4 months ago decca, d bol, cycle for ten weeks any more info needed just ask?

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    I am on a similar cycle now, tren , test cyp, winny and deca and the weight gains are not huge partly due to the arimidex and also I believe the tren and winny together are helping me cut some fat off. My strength is going up very nicely and I am alot more vascular and hard as a rock even though the BF is still kinda high.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    Originally posted by heyherc
    I am on a similar cycle now, tren, test cyp, winny and deca and the weight gains are not huge partly due to the arimidex and also I believe the tren and winny together are helping me cut some fat off. My strength is going up very nicely and I am alot more vascular and hard as a rock even though the BF is still kinda high.

you need to diet pretty extreme in order to loose bodyfat...

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Been working out steady for two yrs now,on and off before that for yrs. i weight 152 am 43 yrs. old try to eat clean but cheat a little, i have cerebral palsy and walk on crutches and use wheelchair. First cycle was 4 months ago decca, d bol, cycle for ten weeks any more info needed just ask?
    is this for real?

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    not being mean or anything but just wondering how or if u do leg train since u use crutches and if u do how do u do it and what do u do. just wondering

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    if you are serious bro. I just would make sure anything you take isnt going to effect your condition or interact wit hany other meds you take. You health is more imporant then getting bigger and stonger.
    Also fina cough isnt a big deal. I get it once in a while done fina a few times and maybe got the cough 4 times. Just get a drink and realx you will be fine.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information