Thread: How Hard

HvyLftr3 is offline New Member

Question How Hard

How hard is it to get a doctor to perscribe gear and have youheard of this happening..

HvyLftr3

jersey juice is offline Member
    It's not hard if you have a legit reason, like late 30's early 40's 50's. If your 21 it ain't gonna happen. Your test levels have to be below normal.

righton is offline Senior Member
    If your older, like JJ said it would'nt be a problem but if your under 35 forget it. I did get deca perscribed to me because of a serious car accident ( that started me on my way to a bad case of biggism ) and he only gave me 1 scrip. They do perscribe AS for AIDS patients though, to help put on weight.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    at 28 you may have some difficulty

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    Well IMO, not worth to really try at your age. But, here's a way to go about getting a script:
    Get a your DOC to run a blood test on your test levels post cycle i.e 3-4 wks (In this case you wouldn't do you clomid or post cycle drugs). Say you have been losing weight recently and that your libido has gone to sh#t. The DOC will want to have a retest done in a couple of wks to make sure its not a one-time deal. Take a couple of dbol 2-3 days before your second test and you should end up with a second set of rock-bottom test scores. I heard this done before; don't know if it worked. I am in no way condoning this type of activity. But, who knows - it just might work.
    But even if it does. You'll be lucky to get around 50mg of test a week - not enough to really do anything with. BUT THERE IT IS FOR YAH...

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    BTW...(in case you didn't know) all of the pros have writing scripts from their doctors. Most of them have their own doctors administer it to them to. I don't know how - I've heard something like "They'll waste away if don't have their scripts" which is true when you think about. 280 pnd 5'8 guy not taking his test each week will waste away in no time!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I think they'll give more like 100mgs week maybe 250mgs.

just my guess though

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Is there a specific type of gear that they will usually prescribe? I mean is it like always test cyp or test enanthate , or does it vary for what you need it for?

Also, isn't 250mg a week of sus for example a great cycle?

Thread Information