GIANT1 is offline New Member

T-200 and expiration dates

Hey guys, I bought some Brovel T-200 and it says "Jan 7" on the label. Does Enthanate go bad? Also, are there many Brovel fakes out there?

Thanks for any feedback

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    What yr. is the expiration date? It won't make it go bad but it may be less effective than normal if it is too far past the expiration date...

billr is offline Junior Member
    yeah i guess there are a lot of fakes out there, but i don't understand why the shit is dirt cheap
    billr

GIANT1 is offline New Member
    Well, It's got the silver Brovel Laboratorie seal on top, but the only date on it is the "Jan 7" no year or anything. The print is larger then the rest of the wording. Is having just that date unusual?

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    The bottles that I have do not give an english abreviation for a month. Although Jan. in spanish may also be the the same as Jan. in english, I don't know I don't speak spanish. The expiration dates on the bottles that I have are all: ENE/04 which I figure means some month in 2004. Even if it is expired that does not mean that it turns to poison and is no good, it just degrades a little.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    brovels stuff has a holagram on it to distinguish against fakes---if new and no holagram id be skeptical

Adonis is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by King Samson
    Although Jan. in spanish may also be the the same as Jan. in english, I don't know I don't speak spanish. The expiration dates on the bottles that I have are all: ENE/04 which I figure means some month in 2004
    January in spanish is "Enero" so if the label should be in spanish then ENE/04 should be the right one.
    If it only says "Jan 7" why would the company mark a specific day of expiry, I mean it's not milk!

If they do that with gear than my bad but I think that MONTH/YEAR was the norm.

Thread Information