Tapout is offline Senior Member

quality vet deca--anyone seen or used it

i have heard good things about qv products---but last night i saw a bottle of qvdeca 200mg per ml 50 ml. box was white and black writting it was wrapped in plastic and it looked top notch---my question is this---- the label was a sticker and not glued it could easly be pulled off and the ex. date and lot # was not stamped but part of label with an expiration date of aug(but in spanish) of 2002. i have been around awhile and have always been told to be leary of labels like that---does qv labels usually look like this with no stamps ,does it sound good or should i question it. it did have the hologram and red flip off top. anyone who have used it was label like this

samoth is offline Member
    I've used the QV Cyp... was the same as you described with the deca . As far as I know, thats how QV it. Never heard anything bad.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've heard nothing but good things about the QV products so far...I'm taking the EQ right now and can't complain...My prop should be here any day now...

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I have posted some pics of the qv deca 300,in the pics forum, check'em out, QV sells the deca 200 in 50ml bottles and deca 300 in 10ml. The label on the bottle in the pics sounds like what you have....I bottle in the pics is the first batch and its exp date is agosto 2002, and yes the exp date and lot are printed--not stamped--which may be due to them being the first batch (ty ironfist)....from what I have heard, their products are new and fakes shouldnt have hit the market yet. I hope this helps. If anyone else has any other info---please post.

i have heard qv is good but it looked strange thanks bros has helped alot if anyone else knows please tell

qvman is offline New Member
    QV stuff is GREAT! And the prices cant be beat. I have seen alot of the stuff, and have never had ONE complaint about it.

makes since if its the first batch to not stamp sounds good thanks

Thread Information