poppapump58 is offline Member

Diary of Superclen

Yesterday, I took one pill of superclen and was wired for about 30 min and then fell asleep till the next day. Today, I took half a superclen at 9pm hoping I would go to sleep in an hour but the opposite happend. I am wired right now and freaking out. I'm jittery and I dont think I will be going to bed anytime soon. I will keep you guys posted for tomorrow.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Keep us posted.
    That shit scares me for some reason. Although I never took it.
    I don't understand why it would make u fall asleep sometimes and wire you other times...???

M

PunkRawk is offline Member
    receptor overload...also could have A.D.D. clen , ephedrine and meth like drugs would all have the same effect...

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Today, I took half a pill of superclen and about 30 min later I felt really tired. I almost didnt make it through my class and almost fell asleep. I took a nap at 4pm and didnt wake up until 8pm. For now on, I am taking a half a pill before I go to bed. I havn't noticed any weight changes or anything that has to do with my body yet. Its too early to tell.

oak71 is offline Junior Member
    Keep us posted Pump. I have some Sclen, and plan on stacking it with T-3 and Yohimbe.
    Good luck,
    OAK

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Uhhhh, ** has stated in his list to only take AT MOST 1 Superclen a day, spread out. I believe your supposed to start with 1/4 of 1! My first course of action would be to lighten up on the intake, or at least split a pill into 1/4's and spread it out.

Also, regarding ADD, it is a common misconception that folks with ADD get "sleepy" from amphetamine type drugs, actually the same functions happen to them as folks without ADD. Speed type drugs do help them focus but does not make them tired. I have been around lots of speed freaks in my day that had ADD and I assure you this is true.

DMX

ketofen causes tiredness.. the whole idea behind this superclen is a bit shakey.. and as you rarely know with ** exactly what your are getting.. perhaps not the safest item as clen has a low dosage variance threshold.

Thread Information