shamr0ck is offline New Member

deca300 mg and winny pills?

well i have heard over and over that taking deca bt itself is WORTHLESS??? is this true?

assuming i need more then just deca, i got a hold of some winny pills(40 of them) that i planned to stack onto the deca. i was wondering how would be the best way to cycle this? thanks for any help.

im 5'11" 170 lbs

about 2 years ago i did a couple cycles(test and sust). however, i cant get ahold of anything else besides the above mentioned deca and win. juice around where i live is hard to come by so i cant just go out and get some test. believe me, i would. that stuff was fun

i should also add....im not looking to be a monster. i am about 20-25 lbs lighter now then i was when i was juiced up a couple years ago. im looking to gain a few lbs from this small cycle. whats the max weight i might gain if i eat and workout like a champ.

oh yeah, im 21

well i have 10ccs of the ttokkyo 300 mg deca if that helps narrow down how i should cycle this...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well deca will probally disappoint you by itself, I will give you two reasons why.
    First off, deca takes a few weeks to "Kick in" so to speak, therefore you will find yourself probally discouraged with the results you will get from it for about the first 4 weeks. Secondly the ole Deca Dick. personally if I were you, I would trade those Winny tabs in for some Dbol tabs and run dbol 30-50 mg a day for first 4 weeks, then by that time the deca will have kicked in, and you will see massive gains. save the Winny for another stack.. but if you can't get dbol for some reason or another, I would say go for it. But personally I would do the winny week 1-4 just so I would see results, and give the deca time to kick in. Also where is your clomid and anti esters?? Never leave home without those.
    Just my opinion.

juice junky jimbo is offline New Member

unless those winny pills are 10 mg a piece 40 is worthless.

i have no clomid or anti esters. is it legal? can i buy it in the us? this gear that i cam acorss was luck. a friend of a friend. the other 3 times i got it, it took about 2 months. thats what happens when it goes from this guy to that guy bla bla bla to me. it sucks. not having a good source is bush but i gotta make do with what i got.

where can i get some of the anti's from? i never even heard of them before i started researching. what are the effects of not using any? when i took my last cycles, we never used it. err

i really need some help here guys. i'm bummin now. i took my first shot of deca last night and i was all kinds of excited. help a bro out.

Thread Information