Big Juice is offline Junior Member

Question How much HCG is too much?!!

It's been about 12 wks since my first cycle (500 test/wk & 400 EQ/wk) and I think I'm developing some gyno. I've had gyno since I was 14 from puberty, but it feels like they might be getting bigger.

But what I don't understand is, my nipples were never sensitive during my cyle or after. I took proviron and nolvadex from wk 4 till I started my hcg and clomid, and I never saw any noticeable gyno. The only thing I can think of is that I may have taken too much hcg. I took 9000iu total over a 3wk period (3000iu then another 3000iu four days later, then 1500iu four days later followed by 1500 iu four days later). I also took clomid all throughout and even an extra two weeks after hcg. Shouldn't that have been enough to block the extra estrogen? How much hcg is too much? Should you take Nolvadex with hcg and clomid?

I'm about to start my next cycle and I'm using Arimidex (ANA Marketing) @ .5 mg per day from day. Should I start from day 1 and keep using it until I finish clomid or what? Are there problems with taking Arimidex too long?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    clomid is a weak estrogen blocker in the estrogen receptors around the breast tissue. it's very possible that the hcg could have caused the symptoms. for this reason and a few others, hcg should have been reserved for used during a cycle, not post.

HCG during the cycle? I thought HCG was most effective for use post-cycle, to boost the natural test levels along with clomid.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    if you use hcg post cycle which many do you have to use nolvadex with it...it converts to estro easily...

Can you run Arimidex with your hcg and clomid administaration to take care of the gyno?

Methuselah is offline Member

Re: How much HCG is too much?!!

Originally posted by Big Juice
    It's been about 12 wks since my first cycle (500 test/wk & 400 EQ/wk) and I think I'm developing some gyno. I've had gyno since I was 14 from puberty, but it feels like they might be getting bigger.

But what I don't understand is, my nipples were never sensitive during my cyle or after. I took proviron and nolvadex from wk 4 till I started my hcg and clomid, and I never saw any noticeable gyno. The only thing I can think of is that I may have taken too much hcg. I took 9000iu total over a 3wk period (3000iu then another 3000iu four days later, then 1500iu four days later followed by 1500 iu four days later). I also took clomid all throughout and even an extra two weeks after hcg. Shouldn't that have been enough to block the extra estrogen? How much hcg is too much? Should you take Nolvadex with hcg and clomid?

I'm about to start my next cycle and I'm using Arimidex (ANA Marketing) @ .5 mg per day from day. Should I start from day 1 and keep using it until I finish clomid or what? Are there problems with taking Arimidex too long?
    HCG is great post cycle. It's like doing another cycle. I would have used 1000 iu per day for 10 days.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by Big Juice
    Can you run Arimidex with your hcg and clomid administaration to take care of the gyno?
    You can take nolva. I don't know about clomid or arimidex .

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    you can take arimidex with your hcg to prevent the hcg from aromatizing into estrogen

Thread Information