Thread: wwf

flexshack is offline Member

Lightbulb wwf

just curious
    what are your guesses to what the wwf wrestlers are taking? example like The Rock? they seem to always have great bodies all year round.
    flex

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm not saying this definately true, but i read Rock's book and he said the only steroids he ever took were immediately after high school and he didn't think they worked. they train almost everyday before shows. when they come here, they train in my gym. i've worked out with perry saturn and test. JACKED!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm pretty sure most of the top level guys are using (or have used). Just check out Andrew Martins' character name...TEST. Noow is that flagrant or what??!! Maybe some of the mods/pros here could guess at what they're using but I would assume there's not a whole lot of anadrol or d-bol being used cause most of these guys are pretty lean. I'm thinking test, primobolan , equipoise , winstrol , deca ...

Pete

samoth is offline Member
    I read something that had Big Poppa Pump stating that his fav gear was EQ... and yes, almost all of the pros are taking gear, they just keep their mouth shut about it, they arent stupid...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    oh hell yea there all on shitt ,fo sure,look at the rock hes got a little case of gyno going on looks like a small golf ball.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    i would guess they have all used, in mass building cycles at one point or another. but im guessing alot of them use clen year round to keep their bodies looking "hard".

hulk hogan claimed that he got his juice from mcmahon a few years back. these guys have to take side effects into consideration. they can't be popping dbols and getting big nasty zits on their backs. i would imagine that they stick with stuff like winny and deca . the "gentler" steroids

Da'Lifta is offline New Member
    Hulk Hogan was my friends neighbor. My friend said he got some gear from him so you know that all these pros are definetly juicin since they are probably not bein tested for riods.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    They gotta be doing hgh...

RANDYISJACKED is offline New Member
    BRO'S I KNOW ONE WRESTLER PERSONALLY ..... THIS GUY USES ALOT OF FINA

RIJ

that would explain it......

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    Beleive it or not when wwf came to my city i was at my supplyers when i witnessed triple h and chris benoit come in. I had a short conversation not regarding gear or anything but when the left i asked my supplier showed me $15 000 and told me that every time the stop in town the come in and pick up a shit load of gh.
    Wether he is lying or not i will never know but where would the fifteen grang come from and why was hhh H there??

$uperman is offline Member
    I think some are and some arn't.... its pretty obvious though when you dont see a certain wrestler for a month or so and when he returns he's 20 pounds heavier and cut like hell. When Papapump first came back swole up he had quite a medicine ball stomach i thought.

thanks

cool replies guys
    i knew it would be an interesting post.
    flex

ps by the way how much in US dollars does hgh actually cost? also is it the perfect drug? does it have the same side effects as other roids? is it counterfeited?

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    do u guys all remeber when triple h first came to the wwf
    he was big but wasnt exactly considered massive or even ripped compared to some of the wrestlers
    he has put on an easy 40 lbs of muscle and really leaned out.
    their is no question in my mind are they taking the juice, i just know they are

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    If thats not juice i don't know what is..........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wwf-steiner6.jpg  

WTC
    WTC is offline New Member
    Man Scott Steiner is sweet!!! Not only is he hard as a rock, he is athletic too. I would give anything to look like that!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    you're telling me. Hes one huge MOFO and ripped too. God only knows what hes on. Maybe some fina.

the real question isn't whether they juice or not, but the real question is if the wwf pays for it. it may be in the contract that the mcmahon will pay for the AS. maybe i'll try to get on "tough enough" if they'll pay for my gear

I used to be a big fan of "The Ultimate Warrior" (Jim Helwig) back in the day. This is a pis of him sans make-up and long hair.

Pete
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wwf-mra2b.gif  

SolidRock is offline Junior Member
    Holy shit!! That steiner guy is totaly on it,, if he isn't,,my ass is grass and someone can mow it!!

Lots and Lots of hgh...

Your_Moms_Kneepads is offline New Member
    Originally posted by dane26
    the real question isn't whether they juice or not, but the real question is if the wwf pays for it. it may be in the contract that the mcmahon will pay for the AS. maybe i'll try to get on "tough enough" if they'll pay for my gear

I am friends with a WWF superstars brother and trust me it is widespread but NOT paid for by Vince or talked about openly. HHH doesn't come into the locker room with a tub of dbol and say "Who want's to split this"?

Your_Moms_Kneepads is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    I used to be a big fan of "The Ultimate Warrior" (Jim Helwig) back in the day. This is a pis of him sans make-up and long hair.

Pete
    Not only is the guy a dick but he is mentally ill as well-he lives his life "in character" meaning he feels that he is "The Ultimate Warrior" in real life. What a fucking dolt.

YMK...yeah I know he lives in character. I understand that's the main reason he and the WWF parted ways (on two occasions) and why his stint in WCW was short lived. I was a fan of the character at the time...back them the characters were more like comic book characters. I don't know any pro wrestlers personally but I assume that business is full of good people and assholes alike.

Pete

speaking of "tough enough"

by the way did anyone watch that show? i did but didn't see the last few ones. what happened? who won? thanks
    flex

bump

I can't remember the ladies name who won but the guy was "Maven".....not Raven.

ravaz is offline Associate Member
    I was watching WWF on Monday night, and I Test was on. It looks to me that he is getting a case of bitch tits going on. Has anyone else noticed this?

old-man is offline Junior Member
    did ya see mcmahans bitch tits.... hes been hittin the juice also... lately

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    test and the rock both had plastic surgery on thier gyno.

jollyroger is offline New Member
    I have heard that deca is very popular among professional wrestlers due to its ability to assist joint and muscle pain. Wrestling is phoney but these guys do put their bodies through alot of punishment.

nj juice is offline Member
    These guys are definately a bunch of juice monkeys. Did you see McMahon at wrestlemania when he fought hulk hogan aobut a month ago. Vince was fucking huge. He's got to be on all types of shit. I wish i had all that money for gear and all the time in the world to train.

aanold is offline Junior Member
    Found this on espn.go.com :

Vince McMahon routinely gets hammered for allowing steroid abuse to run rampant in his company. But I really don't believe that he's ever forced anyone to "go on the gas." What I do believe is that he's dangled buckets of money in front of those that do. And so has baseball. Caminiti neatly summed up the rules of steroid engagement in mainstream sports when he told SI: "If a young player were to ask me what to do, I'm not going to tell him it's bad. Look at all the money in the game: You have a chance to set your family up, to get your daughter into a better school. So I can't say, 'Don't do it,' not when the guy next to you is as big as a house and he's going to take your job and make the money."

Shaun Assael, senior writer for ESPN The Magazine
    Full article on espn.go.com

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Don't forget that not too long ago, McMahon was in federal court because of the gear. I believe they had there own docs and chemists! Kind of like in the movie Johnny B Good and they go to the college where they have buckets of pills and juice and dr's doing the injections. It is so obvious that Mr. M is jabbin' him self too!

bones93 is offline Junior Member
    When HHH came bac k from his quad injury about a year ago...he was bigger and more cut than ever....These guys are just like us...they want to be as big and strong as possible so of course they are using...not to mention they have deep pockets to afford what ever they want....
    I do believe Vince Mcmahon used to run a BB'ing federation that was supposed to be all drug free....Read an artivle once in MD and the guy was saying he would test guys at any given time...no notice...kind of ironic...hope im as big as him whem im 50+!!!

shane85 is offline New Member
    hey guys first off I would like to say I was at WrestleMania 19 and it was awesome. 2nd thing is MOST of the superstars are using gear. they travel ALL the time and there is no way that they can keep there bodys in such shape by only working out a few days, eating all the crap food on the road, not getting enough sleep, etc.

it is obvious that some do not like spike dudley, but triple h who is my favorite wreslter obviously does.

if anyone knows what happened in the mcmahon trial way back please msg. me and tell me. I know bits and pieces but if anyone has a link to a full article or anything please let me know.

thanks

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    HHH admitted to using steroids in Flex Magazine. He said something like this, "If it helps why not take it?" Synthol looks like Poppa Pump's favorite steroid . Those arms are way too fucking big. Ultimate Warrior was huge back in his days. I still swear that he would snort a couple of lines of coke and then take off running as fast as he could down torward the ring.

Thread Information