jlynch30 is offline New Member

sust250 or testoviron250?

planning on taking my first cycle soon but i am not sure which to take. i plan on taking only 250mg/wk for weeks 1-8, dbol 30mg/ED 1-4, and winny 50mg/EOD for weeks 6-10. i am hoping on gaining 20 lbs of lean body mass. oh yeah stats are 188#, 6-1, 5% BF...what would you guys suggest, besides upping the dosage to 500 per week..any input is appreciated

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i think thats gonig to be hard on the liver dbol then winny. also at 5% bf damn thats low it shouldnt be hard to put on 20 lbs.
    Also what did you do to get to 5%
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Testoviron is my favorite test...Definately run it at 500mg/week...

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    do what iron fist says or either one you do do 500 mg also if your that lean now i wouldnt run the winny. id do 2-3 bulking cycles through out the year then run a eq,fina,and winny cycle to cut up next year. just try to maintain under 8% which sounds like you have no problem with that now

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    testoviron for sure, with runing a single ester, you should front load it, and once the ball is rolling you dont have to worry about blood test levels flucuating as much as they do with sust

jlynch30 is offline New Member
    i probably should have mentioned that i am not a bodybuilder, but rather i play football. i didn't want to bulk up too fast so that i would lose all of my speed. i am mostly interested with strength. i was gonna take the winny for these reasons. like i said, i am 188 right now and by the end of summer i would like to wiegh in at like 200 or 205. i am just blessed to be able to maintain my BF at such a low percent. during the summer i usually get it down to about 4%. last year i was actually below 4 without using anything but xenadrine at the end of summer.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Gixerboy is correct, running two 17AA's in a cycle is not a good idea, even it if it one after the other. IMO a 17AA should only be run in a cycle for no more than 6 weeks, no more. Winny would be a good choice, if you are not looking to bulk up. If you want to get your BF down, how bout Primo Depot? A great cutting test, and it is very easy on the body. Also maybe some EQ in there as well to keep your strength up. I dont' know about Testiviron but Sustanon hurts like a biotch the next day, and if you are playing football, you won't be able to walk for about a week.
    I am stacking Winnny with 250mg of Sus right now and seeing awesome results. I gained 5 pounds with no bloating and I am getting more ripped everyday. My strength has gone to the roof. Only with 250mg. I have doubled my weight on the squat rack and my bench is showing massive gains in strength. But again, hobblin around for a week is a pain in the rear (literally too). My advice is to look around do some searching. I think my next cycle will be Sustanon, stacked with EQ and maybe some Primo Depot.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    i like sicilian's idea. definately look into a new cycle. i like the testoviron depots myself as far as the test goes, and there isn't any pain with the injections. anavar , primobolan , eq are great drugs for strength and are considered some of the safest roids around. i would do something like this.

test 500mg week 1-10
    eq 400mg week 1-10
    anavar 30-40mg ed week 5-10 (or 8-13 then you could just start clomid the next day after your last tab of anavar)
    have anti estrogens just in case of gyno
    clomid three weeks after last eq shot, take 300mg the first day, 100mg the next 10 days, and 50mg the next ten days

Thread Information