Thread: Anadrol 50

BigPete is offline Associate Member

Anadrol 50

What is everyone's opionion's on Anadrol ? What is a safe and most effective dosage to take with a cycle?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    personaly havent used it, but this Is what I hear since no one's responded yet.

most toxic oral on the market, and strongest oral available.
    alot of people take 2 pills a day for about a month.
    not sure if this is true, but instead of the feeling of well being you get from dbol , you get the opposite from anadrol .

my opinion is why not dbol? dbol looks cooler

DIESELJOA is offline Banned

2 BUCKS A POP 4 U.

GOOD DEAL

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: 2 BUCKS A POP 4 U.

Originally posted by DIESELJOA
    GOOD DEAL
    Taking somebody's money and sending nothing in return is not a good deal....SCAMMER!!!!

Ranger is offline New Member
    I personally like abombs...2 a day and I feel fine and the strength and pumps are insane...add a bit of winny, and a clean diet...perhaps a wee bit of test....= amazing results....

Just my thoughts

Ranger

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    i've used A50 before. it's alright. my experiences with it are these: brokeout acne wise a little bit, bloated, strong as a fuckin bull, good pumps, great size. but what i didnt like was how my body, upper especially, looked puffy and not solid. my face got chubbier also. it's pretty toxic, but if you take under 4 pills a day, you are fine. i was at 1 for 3 weeks, then went to 2. personally, i would never do it again because my drop off was pretty bad even with clomid. the sust and deca i was on helped out some with that, but there was a significant notice from one week i was benching around 315 around 10 times to the next week, which it was like 5 and struggling. but i think it varies on the individual on what sides you get and it's affect. i personally will take halo instead because it's just as toxic, strength gains are about the same, but there is no water or salt retention with halo..

Big J

bump

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'm with the Ranger on this one...I take 2-3 a day and they work excellent for me whether i'm bulking or cutting...If i am trying to bulk, I usually follow up with a couple weeks of dbol ...

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I thought I was nuts, I once took 3 a day and thought for sure I was going to die, lucky they where tt anadrol , which by the way are severely under milligramed..... I only use anadrol precontest, it helps me hang onto my size, I like it alot, but for one reason its to toxic to stay on longer than six weeks and two it's not the cheapest and most effective for me. But I can tell you that it does help significantly with size and stregth gains, many of which you will watch go bye bye shortly after you cease use. But if your doing it for a strength event or p/l contest then i say go for it, becareful not to injure yourself. peace

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    this is second day on anadrol so i havent noticed anything yet. but i hope i do soon.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    took mine a week to kick in.....
    you should know when they kick in!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    A-Bombs are insane to take I don't care what anyone says... Why take something so freaking toxic with so many side effects when you can take D-Bol get almost the same effects with half of the side effects.... Long story short I trained a young genic freak that was growing like a weed on just deca , D-bol and some cip and then after I cycle with A-Bombs and some test he had all kinds of health problems with liver values and gyno so bad It looked like he needed a training bra for a 13 year old girl.... Almost looked like he had b-cups growing bigger daily.... Keep in mind he grew like a weed from a fairly safe stack putting on 33lbs in 8 weeks and putting over 100lbs on his bench in that same about of time, but like of us wanted more so went for Anadrol .... Yeah truth is he put another 90 pound on his bench in another 5 weeks and now has Bitch tits for life unless he want to go and get cut to fix it.... Now the questions is is it worth it to take such a nasty ass roid as Anadrol??? I don't think so , but that;s up to you bros cus in the end it's your body not mine.....

bump

$uperman is offline Member
    i havent personally used it but i pal of mine brought some back from our trip to cancun... he was on it maybe two weeks and was getting stomach pains and bad rash's and zits all on is arms and back... he quit immediatly and the effect soon went away.

R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member
    Ive never done abombs but ive read about them. Just be real careful is all i have to put in. They cause horrible water retention (thats where superman's friend's cramps came from), and the same old same old. However, all the horror stories i've heard, which is not too many, about 90% of them were affiliated with the stuff.... keep at low dosages, stay away from them if you can. There, that's my 2 cents, im done.

theron is offline Associate Member
    anadrol -50 may be stronger than d-bol but you feel alot worse using it.

big daddy j is offline New Member
    I always liked the a-50s but i took everyones advice and went to the dbol 30mg e/d and i feel like i cant breath!! thank god today is my last day of them.

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    BD J - Keep in mind that D-bol will cause you to retain quite a bit of water as well, that may be where your breathing problems are from. Next time try a little armidex with your cycle. JMO

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I have taken both on numerous occasions. Everybody will react differently to a-bombs and d-bol. I prefer d-bol. a-bombs put me under extreme stress, d-dol is a much better choice for me. The best thing you can do is to try both and see how your body reacts to both.

Thread Information