RAMPAGE is offline Junior Member

Question Fatburners And Juice?

HEYS GUYS GOING ON SUST-500 1-10 CLOMID WK 13
    WAS WONDERING IF TAKING NOLVADEX STR8 THRU WOULD BE O.K
    20MGS A DAY.ALSO SUPPLEMENTS ARE MULTIVITAMIN,GLUTAMINE,
    PROTIEN SHAKE'S GOOD DIET,HARD TRAINING..
    STATS ARE 5'5 167LBS BODYFAT% 10-13..WAS WONDERING IF TAKING XENADRINE LIKE I HAVE HAVE WILL MESS WITH MY RESULTS WANT TO USE TO KEEP METABOLISM PUMPING..
    ALSO WILL 20 POUNDS BE REASONABLE GOALS ??

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I suggest throwing some test in there.

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    I've run the same and got 20 pounds nearly bro but my body fat become %17,used proviron 50 mg Ed also no gyno prob also

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    hey bro,

add some EQ or deca , or maybe some winny at the end. You can run nolva t/out the cycle, it will help with water retention and gyno problems. It mainly depends on how prone you are to gyno! Fatburners are fine to run during your cycle, depending on your goals!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I wouldnt run nolva all the way through it can inhibit your gains just keep it on hand till u need it if you do there is not really to much benefit from taking it ed. If oyu are worried about bloat get armi or liquidex. Also I would add some dec , dbol or eq, winnie depends what you want sus is not really conected with bulking although I would say to use test in a cutting cycle it wouldnt be sust. If you did something like test, winnie, eq you could also run the xen or whatever fat burner in there 2 weeks on and 1 week off without a problem

peace

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by gsims
    I suggest throwing some test in there.
    sust is test- you should add some deca or eq like said previously. instead of taking nolvadex straight through i would get arimidex and run it at .25mg/day. this will eliminate bloat and work as anti-estrogen for gyno

quitting stimulants, while good from an anabolic standpoint, may actually diminish results as CNS and intensity may suffer

PunkRawk is offline Member

nolvadex question

Originally posted by The Original Jason
    I wouldnt run nolva all the way through it can inhibit your gains just keep it on hand till u need it if you do there is not really to much benefit from taking it ed. If oyu are worried about bloat get armi or liquidex. Also I would add some dec , dbol or eq, winnie depends what you want sus is not really conected with bulking although I would say to use test in a cutting cycle it wouldnt be sust. If you did something like test, winnie, eq you could also run the xen or whatever fat burner in there 2 weeks on and 1 week off without a problem

peace

why do you suppose this is?? i have run nolva eod on cycle and had less water bloat problems....i did not gain as much as the cycle before in which i used no sust......but i gained pretty close to the same...i am wondering if it was water or not?? also i have heard the same that nolvadex can kill results because it lowers igf-1 by up to 24%.....is it the nolvadex that lowers the igf or that lack of estrogen in the system at the receptors??if that is the case then arimidex would kill igf-1 completely wouldn't it?? cause the test/estro conversion via alpha 5 would never happen....you have been around this longer then i have....at least it appears that way from your posts....do you have any ideas or brainstorming or things to look at that i might be able to find some helpful info from??thanks

PUNKRAWK

RUN THAT BACK ALPHA69 DIDN'T QUITE GET THAT?

increased metabolism= slightly less gains.. to a certain extent

but quitting the stimulants = less CNS excitation= less intense work outs= less gains

DAMN NEVER LOOKED AT IT THAT WAY GOOD POINT....JUST WONDERING SINCE I WILL BE EATING LIKE A BEAST WILL IT HELP A LIL WITH THE FATAND GIVE ME LEAN MUSCLE?

Thread Information