BigNate_00 is offline New Member

Lightbulb First Cycle, Cutting Question?

Ok Im 20 years old and have not yet been on a cycle. Here are my stats and goals. Any advice on what i should take would be appreciated.

Right now I'm 6'4 and weigh in at 230. what i am looking for is something that will add a little mass but will also give me a more cut look. I do not want to weigh much over 240 but i want to be more ripped. Any advice would be great. Thanks

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Your still pretty young bro. I'm not trying to talk you out of taking the next step with using AS, but for what you are looking to do- can be done without the use of them. The key to getting ripped is all in your diet, not with the use of Anabolic Steroids . Have you looked into all the side effects that can be caused when using?

How long have you been training? What does you diet look like? Ask yourself what you can change in your regimen to help you attain your goals. Just some piece of mind.

SOLID

BigNate_00 is offline New Member
    I have been training pretty hard for 3 years, but the last year i have been working my ass off and not seeing the results i want. I eat pretty healthy most of the time. Right now i eat 4 meals a day and also take a protien shake in the morning and right before bed. Thanks for your reply. Happy lifting.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BigNate_00
    I have been training pretty hard for 3 years, but the last year i have been working my ass off and not seeing the results i want. I eat pretty healthy most of the time. Right now i eat 4 meals a day and also take a protien shake in the morning and right before bed. Thanks for your reply. Happy lifting.
    How many grams of protein,carbs,and fats you intake daily?

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BigNate_00
    I see 3 things you can change right away to get better results. Eliminate the "pretty" hard and healthy, and change it to I train hard, and eat healthy. Your going to have to change this anyways, AS are not going to work magic. Also, it looks like you need to eat more, change your diet up a bit...let us know what your diet looks like. Get back to us..

SOLID

Thread Information