Justoid is offline Associate Member

Looking for advice for my bro

Alright guys i need some advice from all you bros who helped me out! My big bro is 25 and has been training hard for 5 years, the past 18months he has really stepped up his dedication training 4 days a week getting the diet spot on. He has seen the gains i have maid from using gear and wants to start. I wouldnt obiviously bring him into the dark side if i didint think he was capable and able. Anyway he is looking to get more ripped while adding lean muscle mass and i was thinking of starting him on an 8 week course of propionate and winstrol . I myself have done prop in the past so ill be able to help him with his injections. What do you guys think of this? cheers

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Prop is rough for a first cycle because of ED injections.
    Test e/winstrol may be a better choice

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    just test e, just because he is his brother dosent make a difference, this is still his first cycle.

test e for 12 weeks at 400mg a week is all he needs, no discussion needed...

case closed...

winstrol and prop are not for the first cycle...

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Agreed. Test E at 500mg and oral winstrol .....for first 4-6 weeks at about 40-50mg ED. I would go for 10-12 week cycle.....8 weeks is kinda short.....cos you can still gain from 8-10 weeks....after that, you will find it a lot harder to gain but I would still bring it to 12 weeks just for your body to stabilize and get used to the quick weight gain. 8 week is kinda a waste....not a waste but not fully ideal since you are shutting down your system anyway....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    why winny at the beginn? u would norm use it for the last 5 of a course n overun the test by 2 wks.

Ravi is offline Junior Member
    I agree Ed injection is a rough first cycle. I would say the old 10 weeks of Test E is a nice first cycle. I would say for a first cycle just run one compond.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would think prop is going to be to much for the first cycle. i would run test-e with var

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    'test e for 12 weeks at 400mg a week is all he needs, no discussion needed...

case closed...'

Sorry bro forgot you were our resident expert with the only opinion that counts. Cheers for all the replies guys but i am actually trying to put him away from test e as a tese e only cycle was my first cycle and it blew me up- as we have the same genetics i know he will go the same and that is not what hes looking for. The ed or eod injections are not a problem

Thread Information