Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

AR Population increases

I can't help but notice how fast this board is growning. In less than a year the population will have doubled I believe. I've watched this board develope for a year now and it's amazing.

what will we do when there's so many people that are questions we post are sent straight to the bottom?

a 2nd steroid section will only cycles questions or something like that?

Im just curious on future plans of AR and how your going to handle population increases over the next while

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I like it over here because of the fact that it is small...You get to know the other people a little bit and the board doesn't move 100 mph...Elite has way too many people and the atmoshere (if there is such a thing on the net) sucks...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree Ironfist. I like it small. We are growing fast. I just hope we don't get too big. I like this small board atmosphere that we've enjoyed here for so long.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I agree about the whole "atmosphere" thing ironfist. Not dissing Elite, but things are just more civilized and welcomed here.
    Peace

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    yea,,,u guys are great and extremely helpful, thanks a bunch guys

RiptUp is offline Junior Member
    I'm not here too long but I'm staying cause I really like it here.

Much better than others!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    I also agree with just about everyone, that the intimacy of the smaller board is nice. You get to know the regulars better this way, and it seems that nicer people tend to like the smaller board since they don't have nasty or hurtful intentions, as is found on a bigger board where you can get lost in the shuffle easier after you have made a nasty post or two.

Just my 2¢

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah, but half the questions that get asked have already been answered and could be solved with a simple search

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by dane26
    yeah, but half the questions that get asked have already been answered and could be solved with a simple search
    Awwww now Dane don't you love answering about drinking winny every 10 minutes?

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    BUMP FOR ANABOLICREVIEW.COM featuring D00fy the most annoying dumbiest newbie around:/

nice reply's. but what will the mods do when the board is over run with people? how will we keep an organized fashion?

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    this is the "Cheers" of anabolics....nice little bars with a bunch of funny regulars---Im new, but can I be Norm?

Congrats to AR
    -Cy

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I totally enjoy everyone here and i also agree its like i know everyone here and i respect everyone here...u guys are great!

"AR, where everyone know's your user name"

that is if you post. I can't believe how many people don't post on this board. Doesn't bother me though.

btw - IronCy, Norm's an over weight drunk, not someone an AS user wants to be

anyone been to the cheers bar in the detriot airport? that place didn't seem too friendly lol

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    The best board by far...i am here to stay...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I'm fairly new to the board, but have to say that I love the friendly atmosphere of the board and actually find it entertaining and informative.... Some of you bros are a trip and there's a ton of good info on here too... It's the first place i go to now when i sign on the computer....

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    i love this board, i sometimes post on triedia and bolex, but i always come back to AR because it is more of a community where everybody is welcome. we are getting to the point were there are so many people on this board that the same questions are being asked over and over again. Oh BTW can i drink winny.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Just to give you a run down on the population increase. (Yes, I keep up with it constantly )

We started this board in August and we had 2,000 members in the last few days of December. Now, in just 3 months we have more than doubled that. So the board is growing faster and faster everyday. The good thing is, the board is still the same. The respect of the members here, as well as the rules have never changed. That IMO is more important than anything else. We will continue to grow because, well because AR is the best board around and everyone is starting to learn that.

Now, dealing with the population size. Well here is the deal on that. If you take a look at the size of a message board, the biggest concern is moderating it. Making sure things are ok without some moderators going too far. If you notice, the mods all make sure the board follows the same rules. But if you also notice, the members here are just as good at catching scammers, flamers, etc..... So the mods and I have a lot of help. We have been occassionaly adding mods just to make sure we were covered as the population grows, and I am sure it will continue that way.

So IMO, everything is going just great with the board. I am very happy with the way this board has progressed and I am anxiously awaiting the 10,000th member.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    This board is my home. I've "visited" others but non compare. Everyone here is mature, and cares about helping one another out, not making fun of each other. It's a big happy family. And we have a very knowledgeable gang of members. I hope it stay's this way. Mods, as well as members have done a great job in setting guidelines to follow, and keeping people in line.. let's keep a good thing going.

SOLID

androplex is offline Donating Member
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

What about taking some of us old guys and puttin us on our own forum?

Let us stay on this one but have one just for over 35 or something like that?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

PADDLER is offline Associate Member
    I've been here a while and haven't search around for anyother boards until recently, and i'll tell ya, the other boards are so hecktic and i can't believe some the shit that people post on them!

This board is where it's at, for knowledgablity(?) !!!!!!

PTbyJason, sounds good to me! but if this started in august, what msg board was here before that? where there was like 3 threads a day?? or am i outta my mind?

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    im new to da boards but im lovin it and will be around for awhile. this board isnt like other boards where every1 disses each other and argues about everything . people here r friendly and helpful Peace

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Lots of good people here. I hope and expect that it will stay that way!!

peace,

ttgb

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I'm new and I'll defenitly be staying as long as I can. The board is friendly but I'm really impressed with all the knowledge available to newbies like myself. I know that I learn something new everytime I log on.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    yeah iron horse, I guess your right---norm is a quite overweight beer drinker---i'll stick to being cy and get people to love me for who I am
    -Cy

bortort is offline Associate Member
    This was the first and only board I've joined. I guess I got lucky picking the best right from the get go.

I have no reason to even look around at other boards, I find everything I need right here.

Gotta stick with my AR family.

Mugs is offline Anabolic Member
    iron horse... We had a small message board that was a big o'l PIECE! LOL We opened it when the website was built. It was S L O W going. It is great to see people on here at all hours of the day. I will make sure that the board stays as tended to even if it get the size of elite. The problem with elite is that they didnt set ground rules right off the bat like we have. Once it gets out of control it is hard to get it back. Like Jason said... If the members help out and not put up with bull shit.... we will ALWAYs be on top of things. :-) Great thread that you started. Gets you thinking.

R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Ironfist, i love the atmosphere. I love all the people on this board. There is always help here (sometimes a little flame ). Although in a way more is better, I hate it when my q's go unanswered! THANKS AR BOARD AND ALL MEMBERS FOR THE CONSTANT HELP YOU GIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by androplex
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

What about taking some of us old guys and puttin us on our own forum?

Let us stay on this one but have one just for over 35 or something like that?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Who says 35 is OLD!!!!!??????????

Bite your tounge!!!!!!!!!

thanks for reply mugs, I didn't think I was crazy.. but had to check that out.

that board was something else. sometimes I'd check once a day and there would be no new posts!! information was limited and I didn't know a fraction of what I know now. It seemed like there was 5-10 people on that old board!! memories......

definitly glad this board is up, it's literaly changed my life.

thanks to all the great memebers

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by buff87
    I'm fairly new to the board, but have to say that I love the friendly atmosphere of the board and actually find it entertaining and informative.... Some of you bros are a trip and there's a ton of good info on here too... It's the first place i go to now when i sign on the computer....
    Is that you in the avatar?

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by Methuselah

Is that you in the avatar?

Only if he is Lee Priest

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats Lee Priest in his avatar bro.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Thanks.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    This board is my favorite. I've checked out other boards, there is nothing like this board. We treat each other with respect regardless of age, we help out bros, and it's small so we get to know each other better. If im home, it's either im eating or on AR, or eating and on AR at the same time. MODS, VETS, and all the members are so helpful, it's unbelievable. I LOVE YOU ALL

Thread Information