shamr0ck is offline New Member

deca300 mg and no pain?

i took a first shot of deca and i was surprised that i had no pain whatsoever. is this normal for deca? the last time i did a cycle(test) my ass hurt like mad the day after. is there a possibility that this isnt real deca or is this normal?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    no, i wouldn't see why deca would have much pain. what kind of test were you on ? what brad / type?

i have no idea what brand it was. it was about two years ago and we were really new to all this. all i know is that it worked like a charm and that was all i took. we did a pyramid cycle from 1cc up to 2 then down to 1/2 at the last shot.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    well, for your next one, don't pyramid. that's old school stuff.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    you should have no pain w/deca .as far as it being real, who makes it?

ttokkyo

PunkRawk is offline Member
    it's prolly test....ttokkyo i heard had problems with it's deca ...there BA is really high so i would be really weary that you have no pain....take a needle and load up a syringe with just a drop and put it on your tounge....let us know if it numbs your tounge and mouth....

so the deca im taking is probably test?

i dunno....if you have sudden desires to fuck random eletrical sockets or to stick your dick in the copy machine then yeah it might be...but just try that test i laid out for you...ttokkyo as with most drugs is counterfitted....so make sure you at least have an AAS.....cause the effect you mentioned kinda makes me think uyou just have plain oil....i shot plain oil once and as well got not knot or tightening...no pain at all....

PUNKRAWK

well this is only my first shot of the deca . when i did test before i was a mad man in the sack though. i had alot of fun when i took that shit and i'd love to come across some more some day. does deca generally hurt? i get opposite answers wherever i ask...

jbrand is offline Member
    pain is a lousy indicator of legitimacy, especially with ttokkyo. i have experienced different pain with different lots with their deca .

R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member
    Deca shouldnt make you that sore, and you shouldnt pyramid.

$uperman is offline Member
    deca shouldnt cause that much pain anyhow.. maybe you just got better at sticking yourself

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    Are you sayin most of Ttokkyo products are conterfitted?? I have never heard this about them? I have always heard it's a good brand??

its hard to get information here. everyone has different thoughts about certain products. F it. i'll tell you in about 10 weeks how this deca works.

every product out there can and has been counterfitted including ttokkyo's products.....pain may not be a good indication of a products authenticity....but if you stick needle in you and get no soreness at all something is not right...i have never used ttokkyo's product nor do i ever plan to...but i got soreness from using organon's deca product....and i got some fake t-200 once and shot that and got no soreness at all...so it made me think....

Thread Information