rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Armidex, how much dosage and do you need nolvex if you get armidex?

Armidex, how much dosage and do you need nolvex if you get armidex? Ive done research on nolvedex but never really done it on armidex but have read some post about it in the past.If i was to include armidex with my cycle how much would i need a day, can you mix it up with gear and would i still neeed to have nolvedex on hand if i had armidex?

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    have you checked on prices of arimidex ? the cheapest i can get is like 160 for 28 1mg tabs it is crazy i think that is y everyone just gets nolva.

but to answer the question people usaully use .25 mg a day just to keep from reataining so much water and up too 1mg a day to help with gyno.
    but as always i wouldnt take anything unless u are trying to reduce water or having gyno symptoms.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    arimidex is for water retention

Nolvadex is for Gyno....

I don't think I understand the question?

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    160$ for 28tabs ,your not lookin around :P

NightOp is offline Member
    okay... arimidex /liquidex is a powerful aromatase inhibitor, it will prevent the excess test (AAS) from converting into estrogen, hence it helps prevent water retention and estrogenic gyno. Nolva simply blocks the receptor site but does nothing to lower circulating estrogen and water retention.. I only have experience with liquidex so what i'm about to suggest is from what i know by hanging around these boards all the time.

I would run a low dose of liquidex (cuz its usually cheaper) such as 1/4mg ED or EOD thruought your whole cycle and even post cycle (this all depends on the dosage of aromatizable drugs in your cycle) and then up that dose as soon as gyno signs show up AND hit the nolva at that time as well...

doofy i know u have all the hook ups so im sure u can get it alot better. i think your mom is calling go see what she wants and dont get on till u have something useful to say

Brutus The Buckeye is offline Junior Member

Hey J. in C-Bus

Look into liquidex. Should be able to get approx 80mg for around 210.00. I think you will find arimidex tabs cheaper, but I've heard from many vets that liquidex is the best. Ive used .4 ed and seems to help with the bloat. No sign of gyno at all.Hope this helps.

Brutus

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by jleighty17
    have you checked on prices of arimidex ? the cheapest i can get is like 160 for 28 1mg tabs it is crazy i think that is y everyone just gets nolva.

but to answer the question people usaully use .25 mg a day just to keep from reataining so much water and up too 1mg a day to help with gyno.
    but as always i wouldnt take anything unless u are trying to reduce water or having gyno symptoms.
    Bro, that's expensive as hell. That's about $5.71 per 1mg. They usually go for about $3 per 1mg.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    nolva is a synthetic estrogen....meaning the body thinks it's estrogen and it attaches to the receptors but has no negetive effect on the system...test still converts to estrogen via alpha-5....but gets excreated as waste due to it having nothing to attach to...however not all nolvadex attachs and some "real" estro will attach to the receptors.....with arimidex test never converts to estro via alpha-5 cause the whole process gets blocked...

PUNKRAWK

thats the reason i dont buy them lol ill stick with proviron and nolvadex

androplex is offline Donating Member
    I am sorry bro's but I need some clarification. Pls help.....

I thought arimidex was an anti -e. That it stopped estrogen production altogether. Is it used to reduce water retention too?

From the steroid .com board:
    "
    Arimidex is not a steroid. It is a tablet form anti-aromitase that is used by many body builders to help prevent bloating (edema) and Gynecomastia (bitch tit) associated with the use of testosterone and androgens. It can be used in place of Nolvadex ,Clomid, etc. Bodybuilders are using around .25mg to 1mg per day or .5mg to 1mg every other day and are having good success with it. "

from

http://www.imaginis.com/breasthealth...s12.30.99b.asp

"Arimidex works by interfering with the body’s ability to synthesize estrogen. Arimidex is a non-steroid compound known as a selective aromatase inhibitor. Since Arimidex inhibits the body’s conversion of certain steroid hormones (androgens) to estrogen by the enzyme aromatase, Arimidex decreases the overall concentration of estrogen"

Could someone pls help me understand this better.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    estrogen is the cause of bloating in the first place....

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by thecoachman
    arimidex is for water retention

Nolvadex is for Gyno....

I don't think I understand the question?
    I don't think you understand your answer, cuz your wrong.

Arimidex replaces Nolvadex, and then some. User Arimidex at .25 per day, or .50 eod. You can even bump it up to 1mg per if you are experiencing and prone to gyno. AND, you can say bye bye to water retention.

R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member
    If you're thinking of cycling arimidex without knowing much about it think again, you could hurt yourself.

Thread Information