Thread: Mexico Trip

Safety-1 is offline Junior Member

Mexico Trip

Alright guys need a little help here. Going to Mexico, next weekend. Will be going through Nuevo Laredo. Anyone that can give me a little help on where to go or anyone specifically in the town would be great. Any other help is always apreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

P.M. me anything that cant be posted.

come on guys, any help at all????

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I would PM a moderator and ask their opinion. I doubt anyone is going to expose their secrets in the open.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i know im not going to tell some person i dont know where i get mine. theres no way anyone on this board is dumb enough to send someone they dont know to there supplier.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    get in a cab and ask to go to the vet... its a few miles down and a mile or so to the left... Geez people just didnt say anything because they dont know where to send you...

mexican vets arent in US jurisdiction and dont act like a bunch of asses like you are protecting your source... If the guy was a fed... he would be askibng for domestic sources... anyone with a phone book can get directions to a **** mexican vets office....

please dont expose the mysteries of the public phone directory... LOL

been there a bunch, they have denkall, tornel, ah hell they got what your after dude... all legit too..

you guys are funny sometimes...

go ahead somebody get all high and mighty and flame me for giving out 100% legal information found in any mexican telephone directory... I ****ing dare ya...

Thanks for the help, and peitro, I read posts on ****ing trips to mexico on here all the time. And I specifically said to pm me if it shouldnt be posted. Not to mention Im not asking for a source, just asking for a little help with directions around the town i.e. pharmacies, vets, etc. Also a little friendly advice on bringing it back and caution is always nice. But thanks for trying to make it a big deal and flameing on some new member for asking a completely legit question.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    _________ is a dip$hit, just like alot of other posters who like to get all ignorant over nothing...

if someone asks about a cycle they will say " you cant ask for cycle information here, what are you crazy "... I have been flamed for mentioning mexican brand names, mexican prices, and alot of other things...

a phonecall to any mexican vet or pharmacy will get you all that info and probably offers to ship it to you overseas...

some guys just like to flex thier internet muscles because they are **** ups in the real world so they think they can bully respect out of people on line...

we come here to ask questions and get answers... they already seem to know everything...

Dan I sent you a pm. did you get it?

Thread Information