ja-rod is offline New Member

Test only, which kind ?????? PCT ??????

I have recently learned from reserch and a lot of help from my bros that I was stupid, did no reserch and picked up the wrong gear for my first cycle. My question is, I am going to Tj and I know a reliable vet source there and I need test, but what kind ??? The man working there does not speak english. And what will it say in Spanish on the box???? What about pct ???? Sorry, but I haven't done much reserch on them. I do know what pct to use and when to use it, but I have no idea where to get it !! Will I be picking that up in the vet ???? Or at a pharmacy ????? Any recomendations for other gear I should grab while I'm there ???

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Pick up some test enanthate bro, pct can be ordered from ar-r ..top right of this page.

Learn more about pct in the pct forum.

Ravi is offline Junior Member
    Wel Ja-rod since you wont use the search feature I decided to help you out here is a link to a cycle complete with pct.

http://steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

PCT is broken down dose for dose right under the cycle. Also dont forget you Nolva and b6
    Good Luck

Oh yeah and I don't know Spanish..any Spanish bros up in here?

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    there is a great lil pharm down in TJ and the dude speaks eng. when you cross the boarder take the rode to right and follow it to the right when you get to where all the pharms are at park your car in the pay lot,and dont lock your doors and leave the windows down walk across the street there is strip joint on your left(wink wink) keep walking there will be some shops on the right buy a t-shirt keep walking to end of the plaza end there are two pharms side by side but straight back till you get to a lil bar sit down and have a beer and then another and another then when you have no idea what you are doing go in there ( the pharm ) and spend more money on gear that you dont need then walk up to the strip joint and get a lap dance from one of the hookers
    Last edited by chem enhanced; 03-20-2005 at 10:16 AM.

Thread Information