Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    yikes!! is offline Associate Member

Swole as hell cons?

A buddy of mine just got out the booty house....3 years for a gun charge...went in around 170lbs and came out 210lbs thick as a brick wall...since convicts eat crappy food, no AAS(I'm assuming) how do they get so big...I get the impression that some just hit the weights all day but without the supps and stuff we have I wonder what they do different? that booty house food must pack a crap load of calories....lol

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Train and sleep. Good combo.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt be surprised if the DO get AAS in the pen.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    its like a place that wants u to get big.... they cook for u, make u go to sleep early, and u dont have to work, so working out can be one of your main focus

eport is offline Associate Member
    you also have to remember that is over the course of 3 yrs i agree that is big diff but all he can do is train, eat and sleep just like you said for three years straight

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Plus im sure Jizz is high in protein.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Ewwwwwwwww!!!

P Rock is offline Member
    when they come out, they are big as a house, then they hit the pipe and get skinny as hell. ive seen that happen too many cons.

Jackman is offline Banned
    if hes your buddy why dont you ask him?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Juice is prominent in prisons

nwp
    nwp is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    that's what I was thinkin

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    There isnt any juice in prison. Not to say it doesnt happen but its not anything a drug dealer could nickle and dime someone for. It cant be common.

seanw is offline Banned
    LMFAO

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Juice is prominent in prisons

I smell poop. Someone must be talking out of their ass.

The state is required to see that all inmates meet the standard 2800 recommended calories. On top of that you got commisary. A bunch of high carb foods, plus tuna, viena sausages, etc. that adds about 1000 more calories a week. If not more. You get to sleep 8 hours. You lift a few times a week. They just have the perfect environment to grow. It's like a bodybuilders camp, just with ass rape.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Well what do you expect all they do is eat and sleep. And yes they do have jobs if your in prison. Jail is a joke.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    No booze, at least not as available, fewer excuses not to train, an incentive (the big guy isn't as sweet or easy of a target to the butt bandits) to get big, not much else to do for fun, and in some prisons, no smokes. Also lots of other guys training and setting a good example, creating a culture of hyoooge. Pretty good environment for natural training, I would say.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Butter

I smell poop. Someone must be talking out of their ass.
    I think you can get anything in prisons probably even the little alchol swabs..
    No my buddie was in min security and he says there is sauce everywhere...
    So sleep,eat,and hit the sauce ...I bet u it's like 50dollars a cc or something out there....

Thank you kingpin these guys who are making these comments obviously dont know anyone whos been to jail......its simple to get juice in jail.....and how have you been man havent seen you around

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Although prisoners eat "crap", the food served is reviewed and chosen by nutritionists. The prisoners are on a fixed meal schedule and really aren't doing anything else that would expend many calories. So, most prisoners are eating far more regularly and far more calories than many free civilians who have a full time job, a family, and hobbies/passtime-activities.

Thank you kingpin these guys who are making these comments obviously dont know anyone whos been to jail......its simple to get juice in jail.....and how have you been man havent seen you around
    Ive been lurking around...You can get anything in prison period...There's big money to be made and you don't think the guards and prison workers don't
    want that money your insane...latter natt

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    I did ask him bro, he said all he did was lift and sleep...but still

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yikes!!
    I did ask him bro, he said all he did was lift and sleep...but still
    He probably ate alot of tube steak. and glute protein injections with the meat syringe

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    prison and jail are 2 different worlds, and what can you buy with your .65 salary and a pack of cigs

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    He probably ate alot of tube steak. and glute protein injections with the meat syringe
    what's happening meso, I was waiting for you to chime in....I don't think anybody would've screwed with him, I bet he probably gave out some a** poundin though...s**t, I wouldn't ask him.....

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    juice is all over jails! mostly orals, i send in orals all the time to some of my bros. just get a chick to bring it in.

also with money u can buy a lot of food in there from the canteen. and ive heard that dudes in there have a lot higher test levels.

well would you jerkoff with some potentially gay dude bunking in the same room as you haha i wouldnt

calidude is offline Senior Member
    You can get what ever you want in there. Finished. You don't think people have friends. I hook different friends up when they need something. And Vice Versa. Why would you think that doesn't happen in Jail/Prison.

80% of prisoners are drug offenders. they have no knowledge on steroids . They don't have the connections. They don't have the desire. Probaly 1% of prison inmates have had experience with steroids, and probaly that many actually use them in jail. Had you ever been there you would know C/O's randomly do cell searches weekly, you aren't hiding amps, orals, vials, syringes, nothing from them. They find heroin balled up in gum wrappers. Can you get them in to a prison? Yes of course. Is there a market? No. Currency is gotten in 3 ways. You can work and make $15 a week. People can send you money. Then their is the underground black market items to sell. The big ticket items are street drugs. There would be no economically plausible reason to smuggle steroids in to a bunch of crack addicts and dope fiends. Not only do I know people that's been to jail, I have been to jail. There were no steroids. Plenty of weed, hooch, coke, heroin, crank, etc. but no steroids. OK I am done. If you want to look dumber to people that know what they are talking about be my guest I am done.

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    80% of prisoners are drug offenders. they have no knowledge on steroids. They don't have the connections. They don't have the desire. o:
    well when i first got into AS i didnt have any connections either, i talked to a few guys at the gym, met a few people and all of a sudden i have connections. 80% are drug offenders? i know where im from a lot of the guys who deal in AS also deal in Party drugs.
    as for not having the desire... if i was in an environment where i was surrounded by men who want to tap my pretty ass, id want to be the biggest mofo int he place.

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    lol man i just noticed your avatar, did they send you to maximum security pound me in the ass prison? cool mofie

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    lol man i just noticed your avatar, did they send you to maximum security pound me in the ass prison? cool mofie
    LMAO

80% of prisoners are drug offenders. they have no knowledge on steroids . They don't have the connections. They don't have the desire. Probaly 1% of prison inmates have had experience with steroids, and probaly that many actually use them in jail. Had you ever been there you would know C/O's randomly do cell searches weekly, you aren't hiding amps, orals, vials, syringes, nothing from them. They find heroin balled up in gum wrappers. Can you get them in to a prison? Yes of course. Is there a market? No. Currency is gotten in 3 ways. You can work and make $15 a week. People can send you money. Then their is the underground black market items to sell. The big ticket items are street drugs. There would be no economically plausible reason to smuggle steroids in to a bunch of crack addicts and dope fiends. Not only do I know people that's been to jail, I have been to jail. There were no steroids. Plenty of weed, hooch, coke, heroin, crank, etc. but no steroids. OK I am done. If you want to look dumber to people that know what they are talking about be my guest I am done.
    what did you go to jail for i am curious i highly doubt you for some reason.....guys dont know about steroids in jail? are you serious ya they only lift weights every day and noone who lifts weights knows about steroids i think your a tad full of shlt and im not the one makeing myself look dumb

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    what did you go to jail for i am curious i highly doubt you for some reason.....guys dont know about steroids in jail? are you serious ya they only lift weights every day and noone who lifts weights knows about steroids i think your a tad full of shlt and im not the one makeing myself look dumb
    geez guys, it's just one guy askin if it's easy to get roids in prison kuz he's curious about his buddy bein jacked. y'all don't gotta get so personal. hahaha... but, if y'all are gonna fight, i'll definitely watch u kill each other

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    one of my coworker is an ex con. he did 7 years for cocain traffic he actually did his 3 first cycles in jail

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    A buddy of mine went into jail pretty big already on some juice and came out even bigger and said you can get anything in jail including sterioid. They have just as much dealing in a jail as they do out on the street. You can easliy get whatever you want in prison

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i am sure its like cream on the face so i bet his crows feet arent showing as well hahahahahhaah ewww thats gross

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Alot of my buddies get huge in prison and simply come back to their criminal enterprise bigger, unaddicted and smarter with more connections

Allthough i'm sure prisons work for many people, it won't for career criminals

(is it true you can get your PhD in prison?)

There's a huge reason for steriods in prison,to be the biggest....

What I am saying is.... if you went to jail and wanted to get steroids . Yes someway if you knew the right people you could get them in there. Just like you could get anything else. However it is not floating around, or whatever term you used. To say they lift weights therefore they must have knowledge of steroids . Well that is just a stupid statement. Most people that do steroids don't know what the hell they are doing, better yet everyone the lifts weights, and even worse some crakhead that's getting a 2 year break from running the streets before going back out to smoke more crack. So a crackhead picks up some weights, all of a sudden is a juicer. It's that easy? Man you are naive bro. If you doubt I been to jail I could care less. Your opinion doesn't change reality. However if you want to believe there are vials of Deca being slung to a bunch of people addicted to heroin then God bless ya. God bless them too. It is probaly better for their health.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information