sniper105 is offline Junior Member

Need help from my brothers

sunday I hit my quad with 2.5cc's of Sus 300. I believe the gear was legit cause I received the source from a respected MOD on here. I know that there was a lot of BA in the sus to bring the level up to 300 but damn my quad is in pain. It is swollen and red from the inject site to the knee and I still can not bear much weight on it. I think I may have hit a little lower than usual, and as I went in (25ga, 1") my leg twitched (flexed) as if I hit a major nerve. The inject went smoothly and the pain did not show up until the next day. Any one have any suggestions as to why this is??? Could the flex be from a nerve or passing through a vein? I plan to go to the Dr. if the symptoms do not subside by monday. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Bro, I did a shot of TT Test. 250 in the quad - that hurt like a bitch. Couldn't walk normal for a week. I would never do anything with high BA in the quad - just the cheek.

Try rubbing Flexal 454 on it, Take some Advil for the pain, maybe ice it too..

Dizzy is offline Banned
    first off sus 300 has extra prop in it. this can cause a little extra pain. also the benzoil alcohol content is very high to keep it sterile. try cutting it with another oil. eq, deca , or just plain (sterile) oil. i think animal sells plain oil.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    same thing bro, I use to do sus alone in the quad. I found that It hurt like a mofo. I usally couldn't walk right for a few days. Just as the pain was going away I had to do it again in the other leg. If your flexable enough or if you can find someone to help you. Put it in your glut. It will still make your butt check sore, but not nearly as bad as the pain in your leg. If you mix it with Deca , that will help the pain also.
    Good luck .

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    thanks bro's I knew I could count on y'all <---that's Texan for you all.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    bro i took sust 300 with deca 300 in the glut and i cannot walk. it is sore as a mofo, it is not red, or hot so i dont believe it is a cist, should i try rubbing it out even though there is tremendous pain. another reason i believe i am experiancing so much pain is due to the alcohol content in the ** gear, i guess ill end up waiting this one out

Thread Information