JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

Confused On This Board!

i just read a thread where a guy asked how much cyp and tren to take...he said he wanted all mass and no cutting.....he was told about 5-700mgs of cyp....meanwhile i came on here and said i wanted all cutting and i was told to take about 5-600....so if we both want the same thing and obviously are diets would be different but why would our test intake be the same???im 6-5 245 and this is my 4th cycle!!!my bf is 10.8%!thank you

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Diet is the key to bulking or cutting.

so the amount of test intake doesnt matter...cmon we both know that aint true!

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    No...it is true

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Thats a good question, I want to cut with high dose test and I think it may give lbm as well as letting me shed some bf. Some think this is not a good idea. This would be my 7th cycle all others were bulking. I wished I would have waited before cutting I am at 225-227lbs and was up to 240-242 and I know I have lost muscle as well as fat.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    It all has to do w/ diet/cardio and lifting techniques... does not matter how much you take although extra water weight can occur...... IMO

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    Diet is the key to bulking or cutting.
    I agree.

Ok, then does anyone have anything to say about my dbol usage for an upcoming cutter?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Like BodyMechanic said, diet and cardio is the main difference between cutting and bulking. Someone could take test enan while cutting if done properly nd have no bloat and drop bf.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Ok, then does anyone have anything to say about my dbol usage for an upcoming cutter?
    You could use it if you wanted but its going to put water on you and make you look smooth

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    If I was to take a test while cutting I would take prop for it will cause you to retain less water.

it will put water on you,,, but my boy just did a dbol only cycle ( ) and he was skin and bone.... now he gained 20lbs and the kid is ripped...

alot has to do with your body type as well before you do the dbols... cycle. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    You could use it if you wanted but its going to put water on you and make you look smooth
    I think diet is key, same with training but my point is the thread starter has a bit of a point on advice that is given.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    why would you wont d-bol. i would run var

hey meso... why dont you do a var and dbol cyc with me!! im still contemplating taking 75mg var and 25mg dbol ED like you told me!! hahaha

I don't think there is anything wrong with jumpstarting a cutter with dbol , i have done it before, as long as you keep the water down.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    why would you wont d-bol. i would run var
    I will run that too. But if you read the thread in its entirety you will see what point the guy is trying to make. i.e. everyone use the 500mg of test to bulk or cut, even though I know it is about experience as well as the other points I and others have made. But now I have two people that help me make a case for debate.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    hey meso... why dont you do a var and dbol cyc with me!! im still contemplating taking 75mg var and 25mg dbol ED like you told me!! hahaha
    LOL, you were gonna do that shiit anyway

I didn't mean that the amount had nothing to do with how much you would gain or retain if cutting, i just wanted him to know that diet is the key one way or another. I cut on 1 gram of test, if that helps you.

Blog Entries
    dump the test c for cuting and run prop

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    I didn't mean that the amount had nothing to do with how much you would gain or retain if cutting, i just wanted him to know that diet is the key one way or another. I cut on 1 gram of test, if that helps you.
    The argument so to speak is more of generality. The thread starter should be here laying this down, but hey I'll do it for him. Thanks you are like one of only a handful who said go for it. Everyone else wants me to add this or that and only run 500mg cause it could be a waste. So thanks BM it does help.

wow i didnt realize id get so many responses....i thank you all....ok so then should i be lookin to take 400mgs of cyp or 5 or 600....my cycle looks like this...
    weeks 1-10 test cyp
    weeks 1-6 tren 75mgs ed
    weeks 7-12 winny 50mgs ed......i just dont wanna get too much bloat or size from the test....im 245 as it is and im not tryin to be 270 here....thanks!

Blog Entries
    1-12 test prop 100mg
    1-8 tren 75mg
    7-12 winny 50mg
    1-12 10mg nolv

that is how i would run it and thre would be little to no bloat with the prop and nolv.

test/tren /winny is a solid cutting combo, based on diet and cadio. Experience is going to be key when determining doses; so questions to ask would be have you ran test before? At what doses did you run test at? Do you want to keep test at hrt levels(200mg per week) or at least = to the tren? I would go 525mg to be level with tren. Also you should get some l-dex(.25 ed or .50 eod) along with nolva(10mg ed) and you can buy it right here from our sponsor in the upper right hand of your screen "for research" *wink wink*

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think that like any forum the advice you get is relatively cookie cutter. The truth is once you start to get experience you are going to have to decide what compounds and dosages work best for you. I actually take higher dosages when cutting so it isn't unusual for me to take 2 Grams of test a week while cutting. For most people that is probably very high and many may see unwanted side effects. I like tren but can only take it in or short burst or the sides really effect me. 400-600mg a week is a pretty safe starting point for most people and so it is the standard answer.

Thread Information