D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Question Rebound Effect ? not fully covered!

-Question1-I did a search on rebound effect and 2threads came up,,,,,,anyway when rebound effect does happen what should you do? start the nolvadex again and also use arimidex /liquidex until symptoms go away,is there a certain way to cycle nolvadex/arimidex during a rebound effect

-Question2-When someone says run arimidex/liquidex post cycle does this mean run it a few more days after clomid theraphy has ended??

PunkRawk is offline Member
    question 1 is confusing...rebound effect...depends which rebound you are refering too.....question 2 means run it post cycle period....post cycle starts a week after your last shot....it means run it at the same time as clomid...

Dizzy is offline Banned
    i think 10-20mg ed of nolvadex post cycle would prevent any rebound effect. i wouldn't waste the money on arimidex unless i wanted to shed some extra water post cycle...but .25mg ed probably would prevent a rebound.

depends what rebound he is refering to...the estro being higher then test rebound?? if that is the cause yeah nolvadex , and clomid post cycle....ED

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by PunkRawk
    depends what rebound he is refering to...the estro being higher then test rebound?? if that is the cause yeah nolvadex, and clomid post cycle....ED
    i think that is what he was referring to.

sorry yah ESTROGEN REBOUND EFFECT post clomid theraphy.......like 2months later say u notice symptoms would u cycle nolvadex /arimidex to prevent it again?

if you don't have T/E levels in check two months post cycle you have a serious fucking problem...

whoa:/

when going to the doctor what kind of blood test should i ask for to check my test levels and to see if my estrogen levels are normal and that everything is normal?????

also would i need insurance for this? cant i pay $ up front ? just say i dont have insurance or something? any suggestions

and how long after a cycle do u get blood test done for these?

NightOp is offline Member
    doofy.... i think i know what you are asking... first off i've read of cases where people who only used nolva as an anti-e on cycle and post cycle, suddenly had gyno symptoms like 3-5 weeks after the nolva was stopped. The cause of this would be (according to what i've read) the fact that nolva does nothing to reduce the circulating estrogen and once its stopped and your receptors open up post cycle, the circulating estrogen is free to bind to the sites and boom you have post cycle gyno....

Now, im told that estrogen's half life is not long enough to explain this however regardless of the specifics, it can be avoided with a low dose of liquidex/arimidex postcyle and then use it AND nolva if a few weeks later anything pops up.. If it was me i would use a relatively powerful arimidex/liquidex dose and a low nolva dose and slowly taper the dose down once the gyno symptoms disappear...

I have no experience with this but this is what i've read. Doof, does this answer your question?

yes i understand its good to run arimidex /liquidex during the cycle........just in case doubtfully symptoms occur NOLVADEX until end of clomid theraphy with arimidex..........now since 1month later it flares up i just use arimidex/nolvadex togather until symptoms go away ,CORRECT? okay good

NightOp is offline Member
    like i said, i have no experience with this stuff, but since few ppl are replying, that would be what i would do... use the search button and check out other boards if you need more info, nothing wrong with being prepared.

the reason for it occuring would be that there is more test in the system still and it is converting to estrogen somehow....estrogen is just not magically there.....we don't have ovaries...it's made by the conversion of test with the 5-ar enzyme....

so to get estrogen levels back, clomid theraphy along with arimidex should balance out the hormones ?

no...you don't want excess estrogen in the system....

clomid/nolvadex and arimidex do different things....clomid nolvadex are synthetic estro that bind to the ER......arimidex binds to nothing...it stops test from converting to estro in the first place...PUNKRAWK

jersey juice is offline Member
    I run arimidex /liquidex through my entire cycle and at LEAST 1 week AFTER I finish my clomid. No post cycle crash, no elevated estrogen, and it helps your natural test come back quicker from what I've read. Nolva during a cycle can inhibit gains, use liquidex it's cheap! BTW D00fy, your avatar is making me hungry!!

hehe thanx for the info

Originally posted by jersey juice
    I run arimidex/liquidex through my entire cycle and at LEAST 1 week AFTER I finish my clomid. No post cycle crash, no elevated estrogen, and it helps your natural test come back quicker from what I've read. Nolva during a cycle can inhibit gains, use liquidex it's cheap! BTW D00fy, your avatar is making me hungry!!

what kind of gains did you get last cycle and how much test did you use??

Big Juice is offline Junior Member
    I experienced a "rebound effect" similar to what you guys are talking about. All throughout my first cycle I had no symptoms of gyno and used 20mg nolvadex /day. Post cycle I used hcg and clomid (no nolvadex while on hcg and clomid). However, about 4 weeks after clomid I started noticing puffiness and lumps under my nipples, WTF!!! Could it have been the hcg?

Thread Information