Thread: TEST cycle help

leanmachine is offline New Member

Question TEST cycle help

I was reccomended Test Enathante and a deca stack for my first cycle. What do you guy's think is the safest way to put on mass. I'm 5'8 165 and I'm trying to get mass I can keep. I know to use anti E's and clomid post cycle. Do I even need the Deca on my first cycle, or should I only use the Deca? I've heard mixed things on deca, progesterone gyno for one thing, and deca dick, Please educate me on doing the first cycle right. DO brand names in these supplements really matter, and if so which should I go for.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    JMO,training exerpeirence and age?? plz

R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member
    Doofy are those penis'? Im not offended but i cant wait to hear the bitch-out you get when someone is!

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    hahahah:P

R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member
    I'm sorry leanmachine that was off the topic. To answer your q... IMO, everybody has their own, so do your research, AR.com is the best place i've found for that, and decide what you think you'd like to do. Besides, it really depends on what type of gains you want, if you have a time frame and REALLY NEED CRAZY GAINS, it would be a lot different than if you just wanted to get big. I dont know if that helps any, sorry if it doesnt!

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Many guys start out light and go with a test only cycle. I did years ago and grew like a week. But adding in deca will only help more. If your worried about the sides from deca, start out with 400mg a week. At that dose you shouldn't have any sides at all. JMO ( shouldn't have sides......most guys don't, but you never know)

So its up to you what you want to try first.

jony1977 is offline New Member
    I am currently on the 3rd. week of my first cycle, I am using a combination of Testoviron (Test. Enanthate ) and winstrol . I am using a pretty low dose of test. 250 mg/week and 50 mg/day of winny. It is working really good so far, I have won 8 pounds in 2 and a half week, but you have to set your goals first and then look for the right stuff. If you are using orals remember the ALA and to drink lots of water. Take care and hope this helps-

Methuselah is offline Member
    You'll never grow again like you grow on the first cycle, don't miss your opportunity. Low doses of test, deca , eq, dbol or winny are not going to hurt you.

So why not do 10 weeks of 400mg test and 400mg deca or 400mg eq and put some dbol in the beginning or some winny at the end. Don't forget to bump up the calories.

Thread Information