Thread: Kinds of Test

xxxcre10xxx is offline New Member

Kinds of Test

I have read the steroid profiles on Test E, Prop, and Sust. Prop and E seem about the same and then I was reading a post about how Sust is horrible for you with many bad side effects. I currently play college baseball. I am looking to add some power to my bat but I cannot be huge and bulky and noticeable. Currently I am 6'3 215 with about 9% body fat. I am thinking about running about 250mgs of test a week for 10 weeks as my first cycle in order to get the hang of things. I have all the anti e's and will follow Pheednos PCT. I know people recommend 500 mgs of test but I dont want to swell up enormous. Will I get good results with 250? Can you guys explain to me the different kinds of test? There is so much info about them and many views and opinions. I need someone to simplify it and tell me what test works best and what not. Hopefully if this goes well then later on I can up the dosage of test and add winny for my next cycle.

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Test is Test
    The difference is the esters. Esters are what slows the absorbtion of the test into your system. If you shot straight test it wouldnt last very long at all, hours really. So basically the different types of test all absorb into your system at different rates. If its your first cycle, i would recomend Cyp or E. They only need to be shot once or twice a week. Prop Sust would need to be shot much more often.

Hope that helps

saluu is offline Banned
    Test is test i like test e the best but if you want less bloat than test prop is your answer shoot eod 100mg and you will easily gain 20 pds prop has less bloat then sus i belive you could use sus as well or test e or c if you have letro or nolva on hand to stop the bloating . personally i would go with test prop bro less bloat, less sides. and good for first cycle shoot eod 100mg or go sus twice a week .

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    i'd run with test e. running 250mgs/wk won't do anything for you and would be a waste of money. you need to run it at 250mgs 2 times/wk. i'd also run it 12 wks instead of 10. you could throw the winny in wks 9-14. then start your pct the day after your last winny. if you do do the winny, you're gonna want to get some milk thistle to block the toxins from gettin into your liver. have clomid, nolva and maybe even trib for pct. i was a college pole vaulter and javelin thrower, this will do you fine.

Any advantage of Test E or Cyp? Will I see much with 250 mgs a week?

i just told you it wouldn't but i'm guessin you were writin that at the same time i was.

running nolva throughout that cycle will reduce the bloat as well

Yes I was typing at the same time. I have nolva and clomid already on hand just trying to decide how much test to do each week and what kind of test to get.

test E will be awesome for your first cycle. just take nolva @ 10mgs ed throughout the cycle and bump it up the 20mgs ed during pct. i'm doin a test e cycle now and lovin it. i'm addin the winny in 9-14. thats why i added that earlier

and def. at 500mgs/wk

What made you pick E over Cyp? They seem pretty much the same.

Cyp and E are pretty similar, many would say interchangeable. E has a half life of 5 days and Cyp is 6 days. You prolly wont get much out of 250mg/week. I would do 250mg/ 2Xweek. Run Letro at .5ED or nolva at 10mg ED. Go 10 weeks and Pct 2 weeks after last shot with Clomid/nolva.

There is load of info posted about these things. Read up before you put anything into your body.

just what was recommended to me by more than one of the experts for a first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxcre10xxx
    What made you pick E over Cyp? They seem pretty much the same.
    i prefer Cyp because the half life is even so you can shoot every 3 days. It allows for a more consitent level of test.

macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    cyp is definitely the harder of the two to dissolve when homebrewing, it might also have a higher likelihood of crashing in your muscle too.

Quote Originally Posted by macgyver_48
    cyp is definitely the harder of the two to dissolve when homebrewing, it might also have a higher likelihood of crashing in your muscle too.
    i agree, harder to homebrew.. if your buying it ready to go not too much of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by shango88
    i prefer Cyp because the half life is even so you can shoot every 3 days. It allows for a more consitent level of test.
    its really up to you. i haven't had experience with cyp. thats why i 'm recommending the test e. i stick on late sunday and early thurs and test levels have been great. i've just seen more test e first cycles than test cyp one's, not that its bad. could just be an availability thing. good info though shango.

Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    its really up to you. i haven't had experience with cyp. thats why i 'm recommending the test e. i stick on late sunday and early thurs and test levels have been great. i've just seen more test e first cycles than test cyp one's, not that its bad. could just be an availability thing. good info though shango.
    No problem man.
    shooting twice a week is fine like that but if you plan it out based on the halflife of the compound on a daily basis the amount of the compound in your system will be more consistent.

Good luck bro!

macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    No problem man.
    shooting twice a week is fine like that but if you plan it out based on the halflife of the compound on a daily basis the amount of the compound in your system will be more consistent.

Good luck bro!
    i'd be interested to hear more about how this works. how would i figure it based on different half-lives?

check out this link.
    http://www.come.to/roidcalc

If you put in your cycle it will tell you the daily amount in your system.

For an example

My next cycle looks like this

1 625mgCyp e3d + 400mg eq e3d
    2-15 312mgCyp e3d
    2-14 200mgEQ e3d

this keeps my daily amount of test near 100mg and eq near 70mg rather than having them jump from 200mg down to 50mg
    its the same amount of gear in the same times but better planned for consistency.
    I dont know how much of a difference it makes but I like to think im doing it the best way possible.

check out this link.
    http://www.come.to/roidcalc

If you put in your cycle it will tell you the daily amount in your system.

For an example

My next cycle looks like this

1 625mgCyp e3d + 400mg eq e3d
    2-15 312mgCyp e3d
    2-14 200mgEQ e3d

this keeps my daily amount of test near 100mg and eq near 70mg rather than having them jump from 200mg down to 50mg
    its the same amount of gear in the same times but better planned for consistency.
    I dont know how much of a difference it makes but I like to think im doing it the best way possible.
    good link, and good cycle info. i'm understandin more all the time

Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    good link, and good cycle info. i'm understandin more all the time
    Thats what its all about man. Keep learning, keep growing.

Thread Information