magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

3 cycle suggestions

currently have done test E and a Test E Dbol deca stack. I loved both. Im just looking for some compounds anyone suggests. As of now im thinking of doing the Deca Test combo again. The only thing i did not like from it was even thoguh i ran the test like 3 weeks longer and higher i still noticed some libido problems when coming off. Also the nuts took a little longer to come back which im assuming would be due to the deca. I'm trying to steer clear of those compounds known for hair loss... (I really wanted to try some tren but im too fearful of the hairloss thing)
    Anyway If i go with the deca test E combo again im going to go like this.....

1-12 Test E 600- 750 mg/wk (not sure on dose yet have to play around with it, 500 first time 600 second)
    1-10 Deca 400-500 mg/wk (went 300 first time around felt a little more would have been beneficial)

nolva, letro, B6 and pct. (a little modified on the PCT instead of the 50 mg i will go with 100 for days 11-21 to aid in rocvery a little more)
    Also might go Dbol again... first time only went with 30 mg didn;t notice much so would def bump to 40 or so....only thing i didn;t like was not being able to drink, although i do it so rarely i can handle 4 weeks without it!

What are everyone's thoughts on HCG during cycle to prevent atrophy in the first place. it may cost a little more but i feel this would be a good precaution to take.

If there are any other suggestions out there then feel free to throw them out and ill look into it. I dont want anyone laying out a cycle for me lol just throw out suggestions if you have any and ill put it all together!

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    What are everyone's thoughts on HCG during cycle to prevent atrophy in the first place
    I've only used it pct, but as I was tellin someone earlier, it really works wonders. You shouldnt need it in that short of a cycle, but if you feel like doing so as a precaution, and have the funds, go for it...works great. Using clomid later on too I suppose..

dtr98 is offline Member
    at 500mg eq wk and 600mg test e wk, bumping to 600eq and 800 test e. using 500ius hcg split 2x wk. just feel like i need more eq and test.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i've tought about maybe going with some EQ this go around but i have that fear of hair loss like i said earlier.. i know i could always use some finasteride in order to prevent it but its almost like a phobia and i don;t know if i want to risk it. Plus i like the size look, i alreayd have the veins on my arms which is fine by me so thats why im leaning toward Deca again to put on some more mass.

As far as the HCG goes i think it would be a good thing like i said on my last cycle of 12 deca 14 test i had a little rougher time recovering and noticed it took longer for my nuts to return to normal size.

Thread Information