Thread: begginers cycle

dblock is offline New Member

begginers cycle

i was wondering if you could help me out a little bit..im 20yrs old 5'11 and about 180 pounds, i want do a cycle before summer .and im basically looking to gain about 12-18 pounds of keepable muscle ,,i was thinkning about taking either primo and dbol or eq and dbol ..do u think cyclingeither of these two would help me reach my goals ?and what would u suggest as far as taking clomid or proviron ? thanks for you help

Methuselah is offline Member
    Take some time tonight and do some searches. Come back to us with a proposed cycle and we'll be happy to give you our $.02

dblock is offline New Member
    arite i was thinking of running dbols at 30mgs for 5-6 weeks and if i decided to do primo then run that at 300 a week for 10 weeks ..or if i decided to gowith eq then 300mg for 8-10 weeks but im not sure wich one to use in order to get what i want from a cycle..and the clomind i would take 2 weeks after my cycle ends for 2 weeks 50mgs,100mgs??

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    bro, do some research...AS is not something you should jump right into. are you looking to bulk or cut?

xplicit is offline Member
    You need to do research. There a lot of cycles that can get you what you want. Take your time and figure it out. Then come back here with the gears yu want to do, an peopel will help you plan your cycle out. Also the clomid, it depends on what roid you do, there is a list some where on the board im sorry i dotn knwo where it is if i find it ill post it. It shows when you should start clomid after certain gear.

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    Let me introduce to you a word called RESEARCH!!
    Before you start to mess with AAS, you need to appreciate what your messing with and the implications involved - both were your body and legally. Order yourself a copy of Anabolics 2002, research some back posts. Here's the only other hint I'm gonna give you - bread n'butter stack!! The rest is up to you. If your gonna juice, do it right!!

Thread Information