big_guy is offline Associate Member

question about post cycle.. need some help

well, it has been 3 weeks since my last inj. of test E. (actually ara-test, and it's been exactly 24 days)... and it's time to start clomid...

here's the thing, 1, my testicals never shrunk during the cycle, and are the same size they always have been.. does that mean that my natural test was never shut down? or was i just lucky not to get atrophy?

2, i haven't lost any weight, except for some slightly noticible water, and 3, i haven't lost one bit of strength.

so, i'd like to have some opinons on if i really need to take the clomid, or can i save it for the next heavy cycle i have..

btw, im prolly gonna take it anyway just to be sure, but im just lookin for some opinions.

thanks, bg

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    take clomid man...300mg first day, 100mg next 10 days, 50mg last 10 days...always take clomid

Methuselah is offline Member
    It doesn't mean that your test didn't shut down, it just means that your nuts didn't shrink. Take the clomid for sure. Let us know about the post cycle results.

yea, im gonna take it.. i was just lookin for some opinions.. thanks

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    yea bro, take the clomid, your natural test is surpressed even if the soldiers are full size. the atrophy of the testicles isnt some drastic, ball disapearing thing, they atrophy a little, not disapear.

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    Test enthanate is a slow acting test ester. You've just lost any bloat you aquired during the cycle. What the other bros said about your testicals is basically correct. The reason you haven't lost any size or strength over the last 3 wks is because the androgens from the test were still leaving your body and some of the test was still getting released (you want a more in dept explanation, research about steroid half-lives). THE OTHER BROS ALREADY SAID IT...TAKE YOUR CLOMID, ITS ESSENTIALLY PART OF EVERY CYCLE!! IF YOU DON'T, YOU'LL LIKELY EXPERIENCE A CRASH WITHIN A WEEK AND HALF!! START TAKING YOU CLOMID!! YOU'VE MADE SOME GREAT GAINS OBVIOUSLY, MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THEM!! Good luck!

thanks for the relpies....

ime, thanks for the input, but with the way u worded it u obviously think i don't know that much.. just to let ya know, i've been around AR for a long time, i know my shit when it comes to drugs and half lives, and all that other good shit.... i was just curious to other's opinions..... but thank u anyways, i know u were just answering in the best interest of my health....

peace. bg

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member

Much respect to you...

Originally posted by big_guy
    thanks for the relpies....

ime, thanks for the input, but with the way u worded it u obviously think i don't know that much.. just to let ya know, i've been around AR for a long time, i know my shit when it comes to drugs and half lives, and all that other good shit.... i was just curious to other's opinions..... but thank u anyways, i know u were just answering in the best interest of my health....

peace. bg
    Sorry if I came off that way! I just got really concerned as did the other bros. Like I've said, you've worked so hard to come so far and I guess I got a little antsy when I saw that might not be taking your clomid. MY BAD and much apologies. And I was just answering in the best interets of your health. Watch out for feelings of depression or slight feelings of lethargy (crash/coming off feelings). Just know that they are part of the game for some and you'll be laughing about later when your clomid therapy is done. Good luck and Stay cool bro!!

no need to apologize bro!!... it's all cool, i was just thought it weird the way u worded it becuz i've been around a while.. i hope i didn't come off as like i was mad/upsett, but if i did come off like that it wasn't intended.... and like i said before, u was just answering in the best interest of my health... thanks alot bro, i apprieciate it... peace... bg

david5096 is offline New Member
    take your clomid.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    take clomid after every cycle!

Thread Information