Thread: Cycle questions

xtc75 is offline Junior Member

Cycle questions

29yo\175\??bf%. 7th cycle.
    About to start next cycle. looking to hit a50 for the first time. Been doing a lot of research, but looking for strong opinions what to take with it. Trying to decide what stack goes good.
    1-4 50mgs drol ed
    ?? depending on what test (I don't gain much off 500mg or less)
    ?? deca or EQ (need to lube up my elbow as much possible)
    (Not sure if true, but I've read someone posted EQ works better for that)
    Also anti's and PCT for this. Want to keep the bloat at a min. Although I hear it will be rough especially with the drols.
    I'm open to all suggestions, opinions on substitutions, etc...
    Sorry for the long post, but don't wanna screw up where someone else can help me.
    Thanks

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    You've done 7 cycles and you are only 175 lbs???

I was 5'9 at a solid lean 175. I know it sucks, but just over a year ago I had surgery on my hand and wrist that knocked me out for quite a few months. When I was about to get back, I had hernia surgery. I was back in for about a year and a half doing great, then got tennis elbow. Now I'm recovering from that I'm looking to get back in and on.

LeanMeOut,
    Out of curiosity, what are your stats.

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro,

I got your PM. Ok a few things. Before you went through all those surgeries were you a larger size? I mean did you loose a bunch of weight because you couldnt lift? Im not asking to knock ya or anything. But LMO is right if your 175lbs and have done 7 cycles you are doing something seriously wrong with your diet and or PCT. So we may want to take a look at those things first.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    You've done 7 cycles and you are only 175 lbs???
    Hey LMO,
    PM waiting for ya. Id love to know when you expect to be back.
    Peace

Yes I was. About 4 years back I was 198. Not as lean as about 2 years ago when I was 185. I guess just bad timing and surgeries with all my training. I don't take it as knocking me. I like true feedback, and criticism. It's the only way you'll learn, especially if I'm missing something. The funny thing is, Before my first cycle I was only 135-140 at around 5'8. Go ahead, now you can laugh. lol

Its cool bro. I wont laugh. Its taken me a long ass time to get into the 180's. We all start somewhere. Anyway. I think you should deffinately take a look at your diet. There are some suggestions in the diet section. You obviously want a bulker.
    You should be getting about 4000calories a day to gain. Spread that out over 6-7 meals. Try not to pair carbs with fat in your meals and eat protien in every meal. So your meals should either be pro/fat or pro/carbs. You should get close to 300g of protien a day.
    Anyway you get the picture. Do some research. All the info is right there and ask if you have questions.

As far as the juice. EQ does lube a little better than Deca . i have never tried EQ but it will be in my next cycle. Deca is considered a better bulker by most.
    The cycle Im coming off of is
    1-4 50mg drol ED
    1-12 450mg Test Cyp
    1-10 300mg Deca
    13-14 75mg Prop EOD
    I gained most of my weight while i was on the drol. That **** will really pack it on. You WILL bloat. You need to drink insane amounts of water while on it or you get very dehydrated. Even with the test/deca when i came off the drol i lost like 6 lbs from all the water. I kept all my strength and really looked great ever since.
    That being said Im not sure I will use drol again. i felt like ass while on it and i was very moody. Many people opt for d-bol as a kick start for those reasons. D-bol is more of a feel good drug and still packs on good size.
    My next cycle i will be frontloading with double doses rather than a fast acting compount like d-bol or drol. You may want to look into that a little more. i havent tried it yet but a lot of the guys i talk to are really swearing by it now.
    Anyway, best of luck, feel free to ask any questions.
    Last edited by shango88; 03-23-2005 at 12:28 PM.

Thread Information