eradikate is offline Senior Member

how should you do this....

I've searched through the board but couldn't find one answer on this.
    Let's say one takes
    400mg/test wk1-10
    400mg/EQ wek1-10
    50mg/ed winny wk7-12

Keep up the cal and protein real high until you start doing winny, than at wk 7 drop your cals and keep the protein real high?
    Also start doing cardio and switch up the exercises when wk 7 hits. wk1-6 low reps heavey weights...wk7-12 high reps and low weights...am i CORRECT?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    always lift as heavy as you can with good form. this cycle looks to be geared towards cutting, so shouldnt that be the focus throughout it?

shouldn't this cycle give you a decent mass as well? i was thinking it should give you 15lbs of quality muscle being a first time user. And yes, it is focused toward cutting more than mass, but in my mind cutting was always low calories and high protein diet, high reps and lower weights. But since this is coming from Big Kev, i am going to listen to you. Keep the weights high with good form at how many reps? 8-12? also how should my diet look like on this type of cycle? low calories liike 1200 cal with 300+ protein correct? please correct me if im wrong

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Bro, IMO, this cycle is MOR or middle of the road, OK?? EQ is highly versatile!! Test is fundamentally categorized with mass. Propionate to a cutting perspective is accepted and plausible, and supported by many including myself.

Do not loose sleep over categorizing this as mass or cut.

In essence, diet, shed BF, other non-AS agents, and/or cardio widely dictates the success of "cutting" cycles.

With that said, 1200 cals is to low, IMO, and not knowing your stats etc....EQ best gains warrant 8-10 weeks and stimulates appetite. Not going to be easy unless you add a clen schedule to deter increase in hunger at 1200 cals (again no stats known)

As Big Kev stated, let "nature" run its coarse. train heavy and hard. The MEDS are there and will be there. Take in a "sufficient" amount of calories. Add cardio element at 4x20min/d at 60-70%MHR if you must. Do not calorie restrict on this one, IMO. Eat well train hard, shed cals by not shedding at the table but shedding with AM cardio at sunrise.

Great training bro, happy returns.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    low calories on a cycle ,hahah do some home man

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    1200 calories is impossible unless you are taking in nothing but 300 grams of pure protein a day with nothing else!!!!!!!!!!! 1 gram protein=4 kcal so in essence 300*4=1200 impossible

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Re: how should you do this....

Originally posted by eradikate
    I've searched through the board but couldn't find one answer on this.
    Let's say one takes
    400mg/test wk1-10
    400mg/EQ wek1-10
    50mg/ed winny wk7-12

Keep up the cal and protein real high until you start doing winny, than at wk 7 drop your cals and keep the protein real high?
    Also start doing cardio and switch up the exercises when wk 7 hits. wk1-6 low reps heavey weights...wk7-12 high reps and low weights...am i CORRECT?
    hey bro my cycle is almost identical to yours but im gonna do 600mg of t200 and eq a week for 10 weeks

Methuselah is offline Member
    The cardio is what you're after. Do the lifting like big kev said, you'll burn through the calories that way. They high reps are for toning, you will burn more cals with the heavy weights. As for the diet, always eat high cal on gear, that's the only way it works. Just eat clean. Eat high protein, get your carbs from green veggies and fruits (plenty of them) and taper them so you're not eating carbs after 2:00 p.m., and get your fats from high quality oils.

Like I said, eat high, clean calories. If you're losing lean mass at the same rate or faster than the fat, you are not cutting, you are shrinking; your body fat ratio will stay the same. It seems a lot easier to lose muscle than fat. So the high protein and synthesis from AAS is the key, the carb restriction and cardio is the other, eating only high quality fat that is easily burned is the last.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    weight lifting burns more fat than anyother exercise in the time allowed even then a marathon i know i found it hard to believe but it is in my human nutrition book

thanx alot guys! my cycle is about just 2 and half weeks away and im going to follow what everything you guys said. Lift heavy with good form from reps 6-10, keep my calories high and proteins high all through out the cycle and also do cardio 4 times a week 20-30 minutes each. I hope verything works out. and rangerudeleads good luck on your cycle!

Thread Information