DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member

Does Army M.E.P.S. test for steroids

Been on test and Deca for 5 weeks. Getting tested for Army in a couple weeks, wondering if anyone knew for sure if they check for steroids .

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    First off MEPS is MEPS is MEPS meaning no matter what branch of service your going into you go through the same military entrance program. Also no they do not test for steroids or at least when I was going through it 5 years ago. I would highly doubt anything has changed since it would cost the government $300 extra for every person going into the military to test for steroids and from the numbers I saw just out of Philly MEPS alone was 1000 people a month. Do the math there...

sloppy is offline New Member
    i went through meps just a month ago and no they did not test for roids. they test for the drugs most used in the area that you are from. I got tested for weed,coke and heroin.I went to fort dix in New Jersey like spyda said its to much money.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    Yeah they are right i was in the army for five years, and just got out and never seen anyone tested for roids, cost way to much, they say it cost around 90,000 just to test a whole unit for the basics, imagine if they added roids to that.

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    i shipp of march 16 , i start a test e and stazolol cycle next week, do they test at shipp off time??

bodybuild707 is offline New Member
    Their only gonna test you when u get to ur unit if they think ur on juice

urbanbody is offline Member
    I was in the military for 8 years not once was anybody tested for anabolics. I even had a friend who was suppose to be tested for steroids due to his chief getting a grudge against him and he still passed. So from my experience they never test for anabolcs as it would cost your command money for that and they do not wanna spend any more money.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Not unless they have a specific reason to do so.

BMFMike is offline New Member
    I agree with the others. Ive served in a specialized unit in the Army and it was obvious there were some users there (as there is everywhere) but they dont test for anabolic steroids . The urine tests are the normal 5 panel drug screening that you would have to take to get a job.

ArmedHammerd is offline Associate Member
    I was told by a guy i know that when u r in the service past the meps entry phase that they will test if they suspect steroid use i thinks its stupid soldiers should have an edge on ther enemy and alot of other countries besides america is where its legal for steroids to b used amyways u should b str8 if ur going to juice while u r in b smart about it

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I think you'll be fine.

No worries bro.

Semper FI.

Best

T

NjtheGreat is offline New Member
    United States Marine ooh rah!!!!!!!!
    sorry bout that i got pumped up but no, the dOd is too cheap to pay for that kinda testing.
    and u would have to have pissed off somebody high in rank for them to have an order of a specific drug testing for u alone

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Rangers lead the way!!!!! "All the Way" No they do not test for Steroids .....Just the basic rec drugs.....Of course if you look like ronnie coleman when you get to your first duty station they may test you....Just don't give them a reason and you will be fine......

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMFMike View Post
    I agree with the others. Ive served in a specialized unit in the Army and it was obvious there were some users there (as there is everywhere) but they dont test for anabolic steroids. The urine tests are the normal 5 panel drug screening that you would have to take to get a job.
    do you know how far these urine tests go back?

Thread Information