Thread: cycle question

flex321 is offline Member

cycle question

hey fellas, I had my cycle all planned out and I am still looking forward too starting it in acouple weeks. it was originall
    wk1-4 dbol 30mg/ed
    wk1-10 cyp 500mg/wk
    wk1-10 deca 400mg/wk

I was really planning on this but since I just got home from vacation I might not have funds to pick up the other bottle of deca I planned and needed for this cycle. So my question is since I dont have enough deca, would my cycle be that much different if I just left out the deca, or would it be in my best interest to hold off the cycle till I get the money and stay with the deca in there?

Your opions are welcome, I'm just wondering if it would make a huge difference without/with the deca in my cycle. I dont wanna finish it and realize it wasnt worth it without it. But then again if I left it out and saved money and still got a good cycle out of it thats cool.

Yeeash, sorry bros! I'm just rambling on cause I started typing really fast so I apologize.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    So my question is since I dont have enough deca, would my cycle be that much different if I just left out the deca, or would it be in my best interest to hold off the cycle till I get the money and stay with the deca in there?
    Yes I think it will make a difference. Hold off till you get some more cash. Look into Eq, cuz sometimes it's cheaper.
    Also up the D-bol to 35mgs a day.
    I did something similar w/ the cycle I'm on (Cyp,Eq,Winny). I should have waited to get more cash so I could have ran the Eq and Cyp for 10 weeks. Now I'm kicking myself in the ass cuz the Eq and Cyp are really kicking in now and I only have 1 more week of shots
    GoodLuck,

M

gearuk is offline Banned

hi

did u know that I have this reoccuring dream about having anal sex with horses

jersey juice is offline Member

Re: hi

Originally posted by gearuk
    did u know that all multishots are fake
    look for indivual amps.
    WHAT?? I've seen MANY fake amps too bro, that's a very ignorant statement. Not a flame, but you must not have a good source if your multi's are always bunk. To answer the original I'd wait til I had the cash for deca or EQ and run it, if your that gungho about starting right now, you'll make gains with what you got, but not like if there was some deca in there.

4plates is offline Banned

Re: hi

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gearuk
    [B]did u know that all multishots are fake

so your saying i got 20lbs heavier and went up 35 lbs on my bench with fake shit?

flex321 is offline Member
    thanks fellas, I'm going to try to hold off and wait till I get the deca so I can add it in there but it might take me some time which really sticks, cause I dont want to be "on" the entire summer, But what can I do.

when reffering to multishots are you reffering to 10ml bottles? and why would you say they are fake. I have done UpJohn cyp before and if it was fake I must have just been eatting great and training spectacular which I doubt it.

Thread Information