G-PIG is offline Associate Member

Across Candadian/US border

Has anyone had any bad experiences with getting their fina pellets held by customs, then sending you papers to show up with proof of cattle

i read on elite this happened alot! I know everyone here makes there on fina , but unfortunately i cant find domestic for pellets,
    comments and suggestions welcome drop me a PM if you have exciting news

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I was going fine, until i got tagged by customs for overseas pac.... but things are tight right now. I thought fina pellets were suppose to be avail in Canada in the fall, it's now spring and i have not heard a thing.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    G-PIG, all I know is since the attacks there way more strict. A lot of guys on this board have good luck with crossing the baorder country to country. I'd say maybe PM on of them for techniques.

I cross the Canadian/US boarder fairly often, and they have a guy from the army take a look in everyones back. Since its not mexico/us there not looking as hard for steroids . but that doesnt matter I guess (searching is searching).

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    im am bumping this,

i need to know if anyone has had success from ordering the pellets online and getting them shipped to Canada

thanks guys

Dieselpower is offline Member
    now I am f**king scared, I just order a kit in Minn,MN and the finaplix -h I got, is somewhere down south. I emailed these guys and they said they will ship it across to Canada for me. I hope??!!??? I am now praying to God, give me a minute

zeeb93 is offline Junior Member
    just got my fina kit 2 days ago from the US no prob. Delivered by uPS

zeeb93 is offline Junior Member
    sorry not the kit, I meant the pellets

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    the candians are tough at the border, imo much more stringent that us authorities, they still have a large amount of us cash I sent to canada, good luck, i'm sure they would do somethiing like that. by the way they have yet to contact me about my cash

Thread Information