georgie24 is offline Member

clomid and post cycle androgen crash

whats making me feel this way, i am in a gloomy mood all day and highly iritable, i dunno im usually a dick anyways but man im consumed with giult and worry like theres no tomorrow, alot of weak aspects of my life are HIGHLY magnified. this experience is either gonna make or brake me. i feel weired too i can see charactor flaws with myself that i didnt see in a long while i thought i took care of them but i guess i was wrong, im not saying i regret my choice on ababolic steroids i may do it again in the future. CAN CLOMID BE THE CULPRIT OF MY DARK CLOUD when does it end? should i give HGC a shot to see if i get balanced out or just wait out the clomid therapy?

sorry for the rant bro's

Methuselah is offline Member

Re: clomid and post cycle androgen crash

Originally posted by geometric1
    whats making me feel this way, i am in a gloomy mood all day and highly iritable, i dunno im usually a dick anyways but man im consumed with giult and worry like theres no tomorrow, alot of weak aspects of my life are HIGHLY magnified. this experience is either gonna make or brake me. i feel weired too i can see charactor flaws with myself that i didnt see in a long while i thought i took care of them but i guess i was wrong, im not saying i regret my choice on ababolic steroids i may do it again in the future. CAN CLOMID BE THE CULPRIT OF MY DARK CLOUD when does it end? should i give HGC a shot to see if i get balanced out or just wait out the clomid therapy?

sorry for the rant bro's
    LOL. You're so emotional. That would be the clomid. Call all of your friends and tell them that you love them.

I would do the HCG first next time.

georgie24 is offline Member
    clomid sucks

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Dude I'll be hitting it here in a couple weeks,does this happen to everyone?Cheer up man your scaring me!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by jammergsxr
    Dude I'll be hitting it here in a couple weeks,does this happen to everyone?Cheer up man your scaring me!
    Damn, me too. Geometric1, how is acne for you during this dark time?? I heard it can get pretty brutal.

Peace

block is offline Associate Member
    it is not the clomid it is not haveing any test in your body and haveing to much estrogen about 2 or 3 weeks after clomid your test levels will be better and you will start to fell fine again

Thread Information