Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Big Rush's Avatar
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Wal-Mart
    Posts
    3,498

    Sust/EQ/Winny Cycle...What should I expect??

    My current cycle:
    1-10 Sust 250mg per week
    1-10 EQ 400mg per week
    1-15 Liquidex 1mg EOD
    13-15 Clomid
    7-12 Winny 50mg ED

    I'm 2 1/2 weeks into it...I know the Sust is low dosed, but I want it that way for my first cycle. I feel great and have a hellacious appetite and sex drive. My strength in the gym hasen't improved much though. Anyone done a similar cycle? I'd like to hear from your experience.

    What should I expect, with clean, good diet/ training as far as muscle gains? I know this is a pretty relative question,so an estimate is cool.

    Peace

  2. #2
    eradikate's Avatar
    eradikate is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,042
    hey im going on a very similar cycle to that. EQ TEst and Winny...keep me posted bro!

  3. #3
    Mike P.T. is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    41
    stats?

  4. #4
    bigkev's Avatar
    bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,818
    i would up the sust to 500mgs per week.

  5. #5
    bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    .99 cent store
    Posts
    475
    I'm doing a similar cycle but it's 8 weeks long and the sust is at
    500mg. I'm only on my 1st week and my appetite is great. I just had 6 eggs, 2 toast, a cup of cottage cheese an hour ago and I'm getting ready to have my Myoplex shake. Hey we should start a thread for sust, EQ, winny cycles. Keep me posted.

  6. #6
    D00fy's Avatar
    D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    2,224
    <--similar cycle but
    week1-10 test enanthate 400mg
    week1-10 eq 400mg
    week1-4 20mg-25mg dbol


  7. #7
    big N's Avatar
    big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    3,137
    bro you will love it i guarantee it,but id suggest u up the dosage of sust to 250

  8. #8
    BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ALABAMA
    Posts
    1,173
    what you can expect depends on alot of other things, but you should keep about 85% of your gains if everything(diet, workouts, and etc are good)

  9. #9
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,623
    Up the Sus like everyone said.
    Look for great pumps,increased strengh,increased vascularity, and when you start the Winny...you'll feel like a piece of steel.
    GoodLuck,

    M

  10. #10
    Big Rush's Avatar
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Wal-Mart
    Posts
    3,498
    Originally posted by D00fy
    <--similar cycle but
    week1-10 test enanthate 400mg
    week1-10 eq 400mg
    week1-4 20mg-25mg dbol

    Doofo, you'll be ripped

  11. #11
    Big Rush's Avatar
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Wal-Mart
    Posts
    3,498
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    Up the Sus like everyone said.
    Look for great pumps,increased strengh,increased vascularity, and when you start the Winny...you'll feel like a piece of steel.
    GoodLuck,

    M
    Hell ya, that's what I like to hear ...Up the Sust, up the Sust....I know

  12. #12
    Big Rush's Avatar
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Wal-Mart
    Posts
    3,498

    Re: Sust/EQ/Winny Cycle...What should I expect??

    Originally posted by Big Rush
    My current cycle:
    1-10 Sust 250mg per week
    1-10 EQ 400mg per week
    1-15 Liquidex 1mg EOD
    13-15 Clomid
    7-12 Winny 50mg ED

    I'm 2 1/2 weeks into it...I know the Sust is low dosed, but I want it that way for my first cycle. I feel great and have a hellacious appetite and sex drive. My strength in the gym hasen't improved much though. Anyone done a similar cycle? I'd like to hear from your experience.

    What should I expect, with clean, good diet/ training as far as muscle gains? I know this is a pretty relative question,so an estimate is cool.

    Peace
    Is that sufficient use of Winny or a waste? Good advice so far bro's, please keep it up. And yes, I'll keep the board posted. Waiting on my digital camera to arrive.
    Peace

  13. #13
    BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ALABAMA
    Posts
    1,173
    Originally posted by Big Rush


    Hell ya, that's what I like to hear ...Up the Sust, up the Sust....I know
    I live by one motto-If you have to, ask if you need to up the sus, then take it up!!! just kidding.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •