Jason Jordan is offline New Member

B-Baller on T2 (new user questions)

Iam on my 3rd week of Tornell Labs T200, when I play basketball the muscles in my lower legs around my schinns cramp to the point that I cant hardly walk. I am unable to play. I drink aprox. 1 1/2 gallons of water. This is affecting my career should I stop taking? The only thing I can think of is I drank alcohol the nights before maybe will that cause it? This never happened before the T2, Iam only taking T2. Maybe I got bad shit! Please Help!!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    its called a pump bro. just like you get when you lift weights. your legs are pumping up and in doing so, they are getting tight. imo, t200 isnt the best choice for a basketball player.

What should I do? Can I remedy this by taking magnesium pills and potassium pills?

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    it's not a cramp tho... it's just a massive pump, and to be honest i don't really know if you can do anything short of using a different test.... hmmm

Should I stop taking this? If so should I takr clomid after only 3 - 1cc shots(taken already)?

jbrand is offline Member
    this is a common problem in the modern day artificial sit-on-your-ass-and-let-the-machine-do-the-work environment. it's simply a neglection of the stabilizer muscles around the calf. a strength imbalance between the hamstrings and the calf is best solved by utilizing compound movements where every muscle possible is being used to control the weight. in your case, work on perfecting and strengthening your squat and also utilize some isolation movements for your calfs so that they are not your "weakest link" below the belt.

quasar is offline Associate Member
    jbrand: i just want to say, that you have been writing some amazing replys. you really know your shit, and i am glad you are on this board.

jeez i love this place

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by quasar
    jbrand: i just want to say, that you have been writing some amazing replys. you really know your shit, and i am glad you are on this board.

jeez i love this place
    it's very much appreciated. i found this board compliments of my friend mattyk. i haven't done much posting since MFW on usenet years back, and I am happy to be surrounded by great people here.

BTW: i forgot to mention in my previous post that the poster may find it beneficial to practice PNF stretching. The wrong stretching methods or lack thereof is often overlooked and can be the root of the problem.

Thanks again quasar.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Get some winstrol !

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    jbrand our new sciencetist to help on the boards
    you are scarry smart---i'm glad you are a good guy

Thread Information