TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member

extending cycle help ?

i am currently on my 6th week of a 8 week cycle and i have booked a holiday and i need to lenghten my clcle by about 3 weeks so that i have enough time to diet using clen ans eca and some winny ! so i time it just right so i look like a bad ass on hol !
    current cycle looks like this ;
    week 1; sus 250mg prop 100mg eod
    week2;same as above
    week 3 ; same as above
    week 4 sus 500mg prop 100mg eod
    week 5 as above
    week 6 sus 500mg prop 100mg , and 20mg debol
    week 7 as above
    week 8 as above
    i have all the above gear and in 2 weeks i am getting some test ethanate how does this sound ?
    week 9-10-11 500mg test enthenate with prop 100mg and 30mg debol ?
    then winny for 3 weeks with clen and eca ?
    then another 2 weeks with eca clen and clomid and hcg ?

i know its a bit of a jumble but i did not know when i was going on hol !!!!!!!! please help ?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    why so much test bro? that cycle is pretty jacked up. just add 400mgs t200 per week for the last 3 weeks. forget the prop and sust. its all test. dbol is for the first 4 weeks of a cycle.

TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member
    so far i have got really good results from my cycle i have put on 13lbs of lean muslce and by bodyfat is down ! i can see muscles that i have never seen before and some vains to ! i think a lot is due to new diet ! on my last cycle i was pritty fat so i dieted and lost about 20 lbs so i had a good lean body to start from at the time i thought the fat was water but it wasnt ! so when i started this cycle i picked some AS that was low in water retension but as the cycle went on i seem to have lost even more body fat and no water. so i decided to add in debol to put on some more size and now test eth as this is suppost to be the daddy for mass biulding ! i am just starting to discover what my body can achieve ! i still have a long way to go but i am v pleased with my current stats !

Thread Information