Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Need Input on cycle

Hi Guys,

As you may or may not know I was planning on running a bulking stack of deca /sust/d-bol next month. Since I am getting ready for my first ever show in March I am going to be running a strict diet and an intense cardio regime in an attempt to drop BF. So I will wait until spring to run the original stack. Here is what I am thinking of doing instead:

Weeks 1-8
    sust250 @ 500mg/week

Weeks 2-7
    winny tabs (50mg each) @ 50mg/day *milk thistle

Weeks 10-12
    clomid

On hand
    Nolvadex

Any thoughts, feelings, input, suggestions?

Pete

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey Pete,

So you want to cut up now? And you gonna run the bulking stack post competiton.

Well March is 4/5 months away, so is this your comp stack, i.e the stack to get you in shape?

I'm assuming that what you gonna do, if not shout. I found on the D_Bol/Deca /Sus stack that I lost b/f and gain quality muscle, this was due to the clean diet I follow, so a bulking cycle doesn't always mean adding fat.

On the cycle you've stated, I think Eq/Winny, may help you achieve you goals, i.e cut and minimise water retention. The Sus will alway have the problem of added water and aromitises more freely than eq.

Your diet will ensure you drop the fat and the AAS will maintain muscle, you may have to look at switching to Clen /T3 Stack before the comp.

Infact you may want a competition stack, including masteron or something similar.

Anyway a few thoughts.

BA

Thanks for the feedback AL. I'm somewhat limited as to whats available to me which is another reason I'm thinking along these lines. Currently I'm carrying a lot more BF than I would like and that is the reason I'm a little concerned about a heavy bulking cycle. I figure the sust will give me that size and muscle boost and the winny will help keep me strong and tight. You are also thinking along the same lines as me for Februray. As contest time approaches I was thinking about running an EQ/clen /T3 stack (dosages to be determined). I'm still going to run the
    d-bol/deca /sust stack but I want to wait until I'm not on restricted calories. What do you think?

Pete

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Well as its not a pre-comp cycle, I think the Sus should be OK.

I must admit my initial feeling is the D-Bol/Deca /Sus could be run, with a clean high Kcal diet and this would reduce the possiblity of gains excesss fat. Obviously at comp time you don't want to be trying to shed lots of excess fat, double edge sword that one!

Maybe you could go with a happy medium and go Sus/Deca/Winny and then pre-contest go for the Eq/T3/Clen .

I'm looking to compete at the tail end of nextyear so I'm particularily interested in comp. feedback.

It would be cool if someone could post a pre-contest stack!

Peace

BA

AFRock22 is offline New Member
    You have a while til march. I would do the sus/deca /dbol stack, just eat clean and maybe do a little cardio to keep the bf down. Then when you are ready for pre-contest, go with a fina/eq/T3 cycle, or something of thats sort.

Mike Guest
    just sus and winny?

Ranger Guest
    Something to consider is the fact if it's a tested contest, you must think of that....Deca alone can be detected as far as 18 months from your cycle......

Just a quick thought....

Ranger

Good point Ranger...no it's not tested...it's a local show...they can't afford it. I'm aware that deca can show up on tests for up to 18 months after (I ran a deca/winny cycle in the spring).

Pete

C'mon guys...help me out...cycleon, IG, Orig. Jason?

Mike Guest
    I will handle this in PM bro

Thread Information