skribbble is offline Member

canadian drug laws ( researched )

Just have 2 questions, for steriods like anavar and test in canada do you need a script or can you just get them from pharmacies?

2nd - How to get it across the border? I would plan on puttin it in my door panel, it comes off with like 3 screws and abunch of clips probably take like 5 minutes so I was wondering if that was a good idea? I know they dont have steriod smelling dogs so i figured i would be safe. Let me know guys.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I don't think Dr's prescribe Var to people, and it's def. not available OTC.

Test is available by prescription-only.... not OTC either.

Are you from the U.S., and planning to get gear in Canada, and bring it back across the border?

Your little 'plan' would be fukt up if they decided to strip your car at the border....

It's legal to use & posess in Canada only... if you get caught bringing it across the border you are in some sh!t....

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    They aren't OTC... only perscription. The only acception we have in Canada that the USA does not is that possession and use are not crimes, only distrobution is.

skribbble is offline Member
    OK cool thats exactly what i wanted to hear. Thanks blown i read some of your other posts about canada and roids and i didnt quite get the info that iw as looking for.. 1 cent thanks also.

Do they really strip your whole car? I mean dashboard. carpet. headliner ? I was under the impression that they just checked glovebox and under seats. The obvious easier places to look.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    OK cool thats exactly what i wanted to hear. Thanks blown i read some of your other posts about canada and roids and i didnt quite get the info that iw as looking for.. 1 cent thanks also.

Do they really strip your whole car? I mean dashboard. carpet. headliner ? I was under the impression that they just checked glovebox and under seats. The obvious easier places to look.
    If they pick you, they could easily tear your car apart. Doors and everything. They go for the places that we consider the safest.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Canada borders are trippy, I was dating this girl who had 2 kids. Well her father to the girls to canada for the day. Trying to get back to the US, they detained him for 4 hours. He had to prove that he was there Grandfather. 9/11 doesn't help this either.

I don't see them doing anything other then asking you the typical questions.. fruits, veggies. you know the stuff.. Just don't be suspicious. If you can stay there for a day or two, buy this gear the first day, stash it. So when you leave, it might just be out of your head. You will be more relaxed then stressing on it when there asking you questions

Thread Information