georgie24 is offline Member

my clomid sagga continues....

holy shit! today had to have been the worst anixiety/panic attack ive ever had. in the begining of the week our supervisor gave each of us an assignment to reasearch then make a presentation on friday(today) well mine wasnt even that hard all i had to do was explain what i had wriiten down on my peice of paper thats it! a few people gave their little presentations and what not then it was my turn,i hadnt been feeling anxious about it though to begin with so i wasnt all bundled up with worry. ok so its my turn the first thing that happends i turn flush then i could barley swallow then when i started reading my notes i started to gasp for air in the middle of the sentence. i spitted out 1 more sentence before i got up and walked away cause i thought i was gonna choke, i coulnt say 4-5 words i had no wind,i just left my coworkers there sitting wondering wtf is going on,
    i never ever in my life did that before sure i geta little nervous when i talk in front of a group but i always stick it out no
    matter what even if i have to start making up lies as long as i keep talking. HOWEVER im not blaming all this on my use of anabolics heck im researching my next cycle as we speak, maybe i do have some underlying issuses who knows thats why i came to the conclusion to see a doc in the very near future just to "talk" to see if im running a-ok in the confidence department. if not then we will take it from there.

whole scenario lasted maybe 16-17 seconds tops but man what a blow to me. i do not feel defeated though i feel as if i have a great challenge ahead and to be prepared for what ever happends

sorry for taking up an anobolic thread, i know some of the guys out there hate non-steroid "talk" in here

Methuselah is offline Member
    We've all been there at least once in our life. At least you're not agoraphobic (fear of dying from the symptoms of the panic attack). You should see your doc and find out what's going on. DHEA is the hormone that controls the fight or flight response. I would suggest seeing an endocrinologist if this continues. The family doc will just prescribe paxil (which doesn't work).

I'm quite the opposite. I used to get social phobia (panic/anxiety attacks) before I went on the gear.

p.s.

A theory on this is that the clomid is making you emotional and sensitive. Your concern of how you are perceived by others (social phobia) may be the culprit.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 04-05-2002 at 04:24 PM.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Methuselah
    We've all been there at least once in our life. At least you're not agoraphobic (fear of dying from the symptoms of the panic attack). You should see your doc and find out what's going on. DHEA is the hormone that controls the fight or flight response. I would suggest seeing an endocrinologist if this continues. The family doc will just prescribe paxil (which doesn't work).

I'm quite the opposite. I used to get social phobia (panic/anxiety attacks) before I went on the gear.

p.s.

A theory on this is that the clomid is making you emotional and sensitive. Your concern of how you are perceived by others (social phobia) may be the culprit.
    interesting...good post meth.

georgie24 is offline Member
    thanks bro i will defenitly look into the dhea doc, how is social phobioa treated?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Geometric:

How do you normally respond to speaking in public? For most men, that is the number one fear, ranking higher than death or impotence!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Ajax
    Geometric:

How do you normally respond to speaking in public? For most men, that is the number one fear, ranking higher than death or impotence!
    I'm going to be taking a speech class that's required in my major pretty soon...It freaks me out. I have great self confidence, but I believe it's completely normal for most people to feel this way when speaking in public. All the people I've talked to feel the same way. Bro, your not alone. Ajax is right on the money!

Peace

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I had to do a presentation last year in front of about 180 people and they were all professors,managers,company directors and to be honest I have never been so nervous.It effects people on different ways some stammer,some speak very quickly,some just need the toilet a lot more before the speech.I ahve done presentations before but the biggest was around 80 people.

I don,t think its the Clomid but more along the lines of what Ajax said.I think at certain points in our lifes our confidence drops and we worry,its natural.If you need any advice about preparing for presentations just let me know bro and I,ll try to help out.

Thread Information