BigGunzOZ is offline Junior Member

mixing 1-AD with gear

when u are on cycle is it good to take some 1-AD pills?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    what are 1-ad pills?

4plates is offline Banned
    1 a day plus iron

jbrand is offline Member
    another precursor on the market. basically 1-ad converts to an isomer of testosterone known as 1-testosterone where *label claims* describe it as the closest thing to trenbolone . personally, the last time i fell for such hype was back in the mm2k days when bill "big time" phillips expressed how the pump from hmb was comparable to that of deca . i guess i developed sort of a hatred for legal "substitutes" since those times

NightOp is offline Member
    you can now buy plain old 1-test (1-ad is a waste of money if you are into prohormones, because it converts at like 20% to 1-test...so buying plain 1-test is much smartter if you're goin to spend the cash...) www.avantlabs.com

I have no idea as to the safety/effectiveness, however, aparently, molecularly speaking, 1-test is basically a weak primobolan ... 1-test supposedly cannot aromatize (which make's sense since its a DHT derivative).. however it can shut you after weeks of use.

I would use it for like 2-3 weeks and then stop use before your body has a chance to realize what happened.

This is all from what i've read and have no experience with it, but it does look promising as a legal alternative (i can't believe I'm actually saying this) but its not really a "pro-hormone" (because it doesn't convert to anything), 1-test is more like a "legal roid"....

once again, according to the hype i've read... who knows.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    1-test is awsome if your looking for HUGE zits, and lose of sex drive. other than that it pretty much blows i was running it at 1 gram (topical) for 8 weeks

NightOp is offline Member
    thnx DD, i was considering giving it a 2 week run at the beginning of summer, but now i won't... however I'm sure SOME people had better results.

Thread Information