Thread: Cycle Help

DDP
    DDP is offline Junior Member

Cycle Help

First I want to thank all the people on this site for their input and help. I have been doing my HOMEWORK when it comes to gear. I do need some sound advice. There are people out there who are stacking 4 +. I need some advice on a simple, and in-expensive cycle. I am a fairly big guy. I'm 6' and weigh 248 lbs. I'm not cut but would rather drop the excessive poundage by cardio. I read the novice stacks at the beginning of this web site. There are so many. I realize that I must take some gear to prevent gyno and I need something to detoxify the liver. WOULD SOMEONE SEND ME A BEGINNER'S CYCLE WHICH ONLY INCLUDES A FEW ITEMS AND IS FAIRLY CHEAP? I'm looking for a 8 week cycle. Is deca and dianabol enough? What about test? Also, if it says 500 mgs per week, is that 500 at one time or should it be split up? Thanks in advance.

DDP

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    experience? I would say test eq and dbol for a cheap effective cycle but dose depends on what you have used in the past if anything.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Well it all depends on what your looking to do, bulk or cut. To my knowledge incorperating Test into your cycle as a base would be your first and wises choice. The type of Test you choose to use is up to you and again your goals. I think a good beginer cycle would be Test, and EQ or Deca . Add some D-bol if your really looking to bulk up and put on some mass. Otherwise you could get great gains with the Test and EQ. .. I did?

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    There's two basic cycles for the beginners:
    1. bread n'butter
    wks 1-10: 500 mg/wk sus or test
    wks 1-10: 400 mg/wk Deca
    wks 1-6: 35 mg/ed Dbol
    Start clomid wk 13-15
    Now I like eq better than deca! And I like test cyp better then any other test and I'm a fan of getting the most out of a cycle with my endomorphic genetics. So here are the alternatives: (NOTE: you can substitute deca for the eq and sus or any other ester of test for the test)
    wks 1-10: 500 mg/wk test cyp
    wks 1-10: 400 mg/wk eq
    wks 7-13: 50 mg/ed winny
    Start clomid wks 14-16
    3. Now here's an combination of them both
    wks 1-10: 500 mg/wk test cyp
    wks 1-10: 400 mg/wk eq
    wks 1-5: 35 mg/ed dbol
    wks 7-13: 50 mg/ed winny
    Start clomid wks 14-16
    There's something for you to start with, you want anymore info. START DOING MORE RESEARCH!

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    The advise give by IME is pretty solid, but your best bet is to use the search funtion and just type in *beginner* cycle, first cycle, etc. and you will get a TON of info. Most of it will be quite similiar, but after reading over a lot of it, I think you will be able to decide for yourself what is ideal for yourself (in terms of what gear and what dosages you should use). If you still want more info, do the same at one of the other quality boards-- like elitefitness.com. When you are done, I would just post the exact cycle you decide on (with amount of gear, brands, weeks, etc) and ask for feedback. Good luck.

Thread Information