CatGrabber is offline Member

How Much Enanthate?

For my 1st cycle...Im using Enanthate . Im buying 2-10CC 200-mg bottles. My height is 6'2 and weight is 237. How much weight can I expect to realisticly gain by using JUST the Enanthate? (given my diet is proper and the gear is real) Any ballpark figure?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    well, i'd say about the 15 - 20 pound range, given you use it for 10 weeks (400 mg's / week). it'd be wise to stack it with something though..

plus, don't forget any nolva just in case you start gettin gyno - after all it's your first cycle and you don't want bitch tits just from this.

plus, don't forget some clomid for post cycle......wouldn't want to lose all those gains....

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    depending on your training and eating anywhere from 15-30lbs

how was you planning on taking cycle my sugestion: get 1 more bottle cause if brovel or tornel you only have 9 cc per bottle and some stays in syringe do
    800mg or 4 cc the first 2 weeks
    400mg or 2 cc weeks 3-12

this would be small amount and good for a first cycle also make sure you have clomid take it a week after last shot
    300mg the first day
    100mg day 2-7
    50 mg day 8-till gone

good luck bro

CatGrabber is offline Member
    WOW..thanks for the fast responses. This board is priceless as well as you guys sharing all your info with us. All the best. Rob

Thread Information